Dunes of Panama
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$110
HolidayInn.com
$99
Country Inn
$124
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$98
  • Pool
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
$125
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
Orbitz.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$115
Travelocity
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed in buildingwake upmaster bedroomprevious rentersmaintenance personsnack shoptennis courtsduring peak seasonshuffle boardgreat vacationthese condoscheck in was a breezevacation spotmemorial daythomas drivepool areafirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My fiance' and his parents have stayed at the Dunes of Panama for over 15+ years and I figured out why 4 years ago. For past 4 years, me and my fiance' take our vacations here in May and sometimes January or February. The Dunes of Panama is a gated community, very quite and right on the beach. You have to be 25+ to rent a condo and I like that. Each condo has it's own character thanks to their owners but, I haven't stayed in one condo I didn't like. Dunes is more affordable then some condos in PCB, FL.. The view, staff and residents is very nice. I couldn't imagine spending my vacation anywhere else then Dunes of Panama and my fiance' and his parents agree.

Room Tip: Every room at the Dunes of Panama are non-smoking rooms. However, you can smoke outside, on the balconies so, bring your own ashtray. And by all means, don't throw anything over the railing.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Christy W
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Staff and management were terrible the rooms for rent are old and nasty. Had to leave early due to management screw-up.My wife was in tears the morning we had to leave. Contacted management following week and noted was all Joyce (manager) had to say. When I told her we would not be returning to the Dunes of Panama she replied that was noted to thanks for calling, and hung up.Fellow vacationers do not stay at the Dunes of Panama

• Stayed: September 2011
15  Thank Cgf1955
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I was a recent winner of the monthly contest at pcbeach.com of 3Days/2Nights in a 2-Bedroom/2Bath condo at the Dunes of Panama. My family & I stayed for 4 nights in Unit B106. This unit was very nice and featured reserved parking under the building, which was handy and kept your car from being so hot. The condo had everything we needed and was very comfortable. The only slight complaint we had was that the air conditioning unit wasn't cooling as well as we would have liked, but the heat wave we've had this past summer probably had something to do with that. There were two fans in the unit which helped keep us plenty cool at night. I have stayed at the Dunes of Panama in the past and always enjoyed it very much. The pool areas are especially nice and grills are provided by each pool. The staff of the A Bldg Rental office couldn't have been nicer to deal with...Annette was especially helpful to me in choosing a unit & booking. A big THANK YOU to all of you! I'll keep registering every month!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank kms430
Reviewed August 8, 2011

STAY AWAY!!!! DIRTY, SMELL LIKE MOLD, Water Leak, Dishonest - A REAL DUMP WITH A MILLION DOLLAR VIEW

Building E #2001

I reserved and payed for 6 nights and I even asked the person on responsible about the cleaning since I had seen in another post and the response I received was ''it won't be a problem''. Day one everyone was extremely shocked with the state of the unit, completely disgusting beyond one's imagination. It was like stepping in a foreclosure home. We were completely disappointed and upset on how deceiving this add is and the management company/owner are. We even showed the unit to the owner in third morning and nothing was done. Besides being gross, there was a leak which made the tile in the hallway soaking wet which almost made a couple of my party badly hurt themselves, I have pictures and video to prove it. On the second morning we couldn't take it anymore. The ceiling fans were so dirty that when you turned them on dust would spread all over the place. The pictures do not depict what the unit looks like. We left the it and moved to Edgewater and for much less and a great unit which saved our vacation. The management office is completely unfair and is not operating a honest business. ALTOGETHER A NIGHTMARE.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Brunodeatlanta1
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My family and i stayed at Dunes of Panama Wed-Sun this past week and loved it. I would return to this location. The complex, room, and office staff was great. From a previous post on 5/24/2011, the traveler was disappointed and stated the room and Bldg A were outdated. It sounds exactly like the room my family and I stayed in. We were pleasantly surprised. After the post we were worried about the condo. We stayed in 706 Bldg A with the lighthouse mural on the Master Bedroom wall. We thought it just gave a little extra touch to the room. The condo was totally updated and very modern. Not sure if it was updated after the post, but it was a very nice room. It looked like all new furniture and the view was the best I have ever seen. The view from the master bedroom is the best. I just wanted to make sure you didn't pass this room up because a previous post. We were very happy with it. There was 6 in our group and we had plenty of room.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family