“Good Breakfast!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Had a great breakfas there...from the raspberry peach arnolds palmer to the omlettes, pancakes and ranch potatoes....I will definitely return

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place has really good food. No wait time the service was great. My son and I had French toast the slices are so big we couldn't eat it all. My husband had biscuits and gravy. My other son had a pancake that was the size of a pizza. If your looking for a place to eat you have to try this one!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great food, reasonable prices and very friendly staff. Very clean spacious dining area.
Service was fast but the restaurant was quiet when we were there, the manager was and server was very attentive.
I would use regularly if I lived closer.

1  Thank Colin L
Reviewed June 21, 2013

It's hard to mess up breakfast and the Egg and I didn't!!
Wife and I went there about 1Pm still looking for breakfast.
I had the Cambridge scrambler and my wife had a chicken salad sandwich.
The place is clean, the food was good and the service was fine.
I did find it a little expensive for breakfast but not to bad. $22 for two plus tip.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

It is easy to dismiss any place that is part of a chain, even if it is a franchise concept like the Egg and I. This place, however, is living proof that the owner of the franchise can make all the difference in a concept.

firstly, the food is delicious. Lots of options, including healthy ones, and the staff handles substitutions with grace and friendliness. I've ordered several things over the past months, but some of my favorites are the Mediterranean frittata (an egg white and chicken dish) and the pineapple pancakes (take your server's recommendation and use their vanilla syrup instead of the standard maple syrup).

The owner is always there, wandering the tables and talking to guests. His influence is obvious, in the prompt service and cleanliness of the place. Always nice to see a well run restaurant. There are "local" breakfast joints on the beach, but none of them that I have found have as much of an "owner's local touch" as this place.