“A must try!!!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Only went there because we liked the name and soglad we did.....they were much better than ihop or waffle house....great coffee food and service.....

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The pancake we ordered almost filled the entire plate and the omelet was large and delicious. The place is spotless and the service is excellent. You're greeted when entering and thanked when you leave. Prices as slightly higher than the chains but worth every penny for such an excellent meal. No dislikes at all.

Date of visit: February 2013
2  Thank Carol S
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We found this restaurant (as others) by checking here on TripAvisor and wow are we glad we did. We would have never seen this restaurant which was tucked away inside a small mall like area. Upon arrival early Sunday morning, we thought the place was closed, since there were no cars in the front parking lot. We were warmly greeted at the door by two friendly hostesses and found that we had arrived just before the morning rush.

My wife claimed that the Eggs Benedict was the absolute best she's ever eaten, (this makes the second time this trip she's said such great comments) and I found myself batting 500 after choosing two great restaurants in two days. Our food was hot, the portions appropriate, and the coffee great tasting. We noticed that even the ice water tasted great which was a pleasant change from other restaurants.

Our waitress was incredibly nice, and the service couldn't be better. Top that with a very reasonable bill, made this one of the best places we've tried. You'd never know this was a franchise type restaurant. We've definitely added The Egg and I to our list of "must visit" places when we travel to Panama City Beach, FL!

Date of visit: January 2013
2  Thank Counsellor S
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The title says it all. Whether you want the usual eggs and bacon, or a Belgian waffle, or a trim-fit option, or you have a group that needs some of all of it...it's available at The Egg and I. And the coffee is fabulous! And the prices are very reasonable. This was our first time to this restaurant, but we will be regular customers from now on.

Date of visit: December 2012
1  Thank BamaDiver
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We have eaten at several Egg & I restaurants across the country, & were very glad to see one has opened here. Good food & atmosphere, had a cheery & efficient waitress. Other than the coffee being overpriced, we really like this place.

Date of visit: December 2012