“Love it”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We only visited because of Restaurant.com. I am pleased to say, this place rocks. They were super accommodating for our kiddoes, spent time talking to us, and genuinely engaged with us. Food was phenom, and the only folk there...we're locals. That speaks volumes.

Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

On our family vacation. We like to try local dishes when traveling. We had a restaurant.com gift card and this place was listed. Don't be fooled by the outside appearance. The bartender served us and did not miss a beat. We had great service and food was delicious.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

My husband and I came here on our honeymoon and when we first walked in, we were very underwhelmed. At 6pm it was DEAD and the decor was a little lacking, but we decided to give it a try since we had a gift certificate. We are really glad we did - the drinks were strong, nice craft beer selection, all of our food was delicious. And the guy who took care of us was extremely pleasant and helpful. I recommend the shrimp skewers (whatever the sauce/marinade was awesome), the roasted potatoes and the grilled pineapple! Prices on par with the rest of PCB. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We ate at this restaurant while staying in PCB last week. Our condo gave us a gift card to Restaurant.com and C-Level was one of the few restaurants in the area signed up. We will go back. I love finding hidden gems! I had the Prime Rib blackened as recommended by the waiter and it was excellent. My only wish was that a baked potato was one of the sides. My husband had the grilled grouper and red potatoes. He cleaned his plate. Our son had the crab legs and loved them. For dessert we had the key lime pie and fried Oreos. The pie was very good and tart and reminded us of our favorite from Key West - The Blonde Giraffe that is no longer around. :( It was the first time we have tried fried Oreos and they were wonderful! The batter reminded me of funnel cake! I would recommend leaving off the whipped cream as it just made them soggy. They just needed some powdered sugar sprinkled on top! This place is more of a locals hang out at they are open very late. The service was great. We will be back!

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We first ate here a couple of years ago while vacationing here. Now, it's a must on our list! Food is always delicious and there is plenty of it! Thanks again!!