“Silly fun”
Review of Dick's Last Resort

Dick's Last Resort
Reserve with OpenTable
Dick's Last Resort is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pier Park Dr
Reviewed October 16, 2013

If you're easily offended, stay away. However, if you want good old-fashioned greasy bar food, big cocktails, and a few laughs, go right ahead. The waiters and bartenders are rude on the surface, but our waitress was actually quite accommodating and worked hard to make sure we wanted for nothing. My husband loved the silly gags, like paper hats with bawdy slogans, and laughed more than I've heard in a while. However, he likes juvenile humor and big beers, so take it for what it's worth.

1  Thank 2ndtyme

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Trying to watch nfl on a football Sunday and had nasty bartender refuse to turn the only game playing at 4 on for us. Advertised Sunday ticket and I asked nicely, and was told to go sit down and laughed at. Food horrible, it was aggravating and a waste of a few hours, don't bother

Reviewed October 4, 2013

For all the people who would like to spend their money on someone who calls you names, talks down to you and dollar store bought food, you need serious HELP! Why is this establishment even open? Who came up with this concept? You ask for a napkin and they call you "messy mother*^%$"! I mean really??? I'm not an expert but every business I ever known to make money was to try to have the best customer service. I spent 20.00$ on a so-called 45oz margarita that was nothing but straight sugar! No alcohol taste at all. I let my husband taste it and he also agreed. They told me I get to keep the glass it came in. I took a few sips to see if it got better and then left the whole thing, did not want anything that said their name on it in my house. I went next door to Tootsie's and for 9$ the lovely lady gave me a good sized mix drink that reminded me I was on at the beach on vacation. Ha! Dicks can go out of business for all I care. There was only 1 other person there when I was there. Im sure you don't have to guess why.

1  Thank trutraveler1987
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place stinks, food terriable, wait staff sucks !!
Never again!!
Rude !! Why pay money for this crap??
Dont waste your money !!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Be prepared to receive a different type of dining experience!! It was all in good fun though. The seafood queso dip was delicious! Oooh, and the huge margaritas were awesome!

1  Thank Megtherose79