Rented unit 1005 east at sunbird . Never again very dated with furniture from goodwill. The ceiling
Fan in the bedroom looks like its been there since 1985 when it was built along with the kitchen cabinets and the dishwasher which leaves food stuck on your silver wear . The toilet seat was broke upon arrival . The fan in the bathroom didn't work. The tvs in the living room and bedroom did not work . Someone finally came and brought new toilet seat and he tried to fix tvs but only managed to fix one in living room he said the other tv needed new remote from xfinity . You only got 1 hot cup of coffee with cheap old coffee maker . Someone had to bring new one. The only thing updated was the tile floor big whoop . The people in the hoa office were very rude and do not like vacationers they are there for the condo owners and do not like condo owners who rent there condos out. They towed are scooter with absoutely no warning what so ever and had to pay $87.50 to get it back. When you stay at sunbird you are an inconvenience . We will never stay there again . I wouldn't stay there if you gave me a room for free . Don't waste your time or money. We found out that the hoa board is made up of non renting home owners therefor they do not like vacationers and Telly don't want you there. Well they don't have to worry about me anymore.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Groupon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunbird Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunbird Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sunbird Condominiums Panama City
- Sunbird Condos Panama City Beach Fl
- Sunbird Panama City
- Panama City Beach Sunbird