Sunbird Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$105
$124
Hampton.com
$84
Country Inn
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$80
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
Hampton Inn Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
Hotels.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
Travelocity
All reviewsgated parkingwest towerlocation is amazingthrough vrboparking passocean frontprivate beachgreat condoheated poolpoolspcbtennis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Worse trip ever. Not ideal for teenagers on Spring Break. Condo security and management were completely unprofessional, unfriendly and incompetent. I was booted out in the middle of the night at 11:30 p.m. I was given no warnings by condo security or management prior to being kicked out. No refund either. I stayed 1 night out of 5. Had to sleep in car all night with kids. Reason I was given for being evicted 1) I had a teen in my room who had gotten sick earlier in the afternoon who was suspected of underage drinking 2) One teen was accused of looking through a door to another condo. This teen claims he was asked to stop by per request of the occupants. He did not enter the room. Instead of issuing a warning, condo security called police to have us kicked out. The staff was completely rude and hostile. A security gaurd down the street even told me, after the fact, that the security gaurds at the Sunbird were over zealous and power hungry.

Room Tip: Look for another condo. Do not rent from the Sunbird!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Grace G
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I rented from an individual. They were very nice. Upon entering condo we noticed a sewer smell still not sure what that is. The towels smelled like cigarette smoke. The decks had trash on them at all times although they were forever cleaning them up. The front office personel leaves a lot to be desired. They need some interpersonal relationship classes really bad. You can tell this condo is OLD and dated. This place is ok for drunk teenagers. Do yourself a favor and find another pk ace to stay. This was my first and last time staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank travlers1127
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This condo located on the beach. Checked in on 3/11/2013. (Spring Break). The weird thing about this property is that you check in some where else which is about 2 miles away from sunbird. That check-in place has no signs for sunbird on the building. So you have be very lucky to find this check in building.

Check in time ONE HOUR, I expected the check-in time to be longer but not that long. Picked up the key and drove about two miles to get to my room. No apology what so ever from front desk staff.

Then found out they didnot give me wifi password. Called several different numbers.. Got hanged up couple of times..then finally some one was nice enough to tell me the WIFI
password... The internet is sooo damn slow and keeps disconnecting..

The Bed was ok no complains there.

Also if you room is pre-payed like mine was through hotwire..be ready to pay additional $169 for service charges Which is non-refundable..

Room Tip: $169 Additional for service charge upon check in
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank WillRateYou
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I have spent several winters at the Sunbird and enjoyed our stay very much. It is in walking distance to restaurants and shops. Along with the beautiful beach, which is within a few steps of our Condo, there are two pools, one which is heated in the winter. Several condos are being renovated this winter. Units W-105 and E-109 have been recently remodeled and are very nice. The owners of these units have very good taste and have done a wonderful job with them. We have rented both these and were very pleased with them. We love this location and as you can see love the Sunbird. If you like walking on the beach and being near the ocean, you will love the Sunbird, as we do.

Eugene and Flo Couch

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My boyfriend and I reserved a room at the sunbird through "cheapoair". It was my birthday weekend and I had planned to visit my dad while I was down there. My room total for 4 nights was 280$. After arriving in Panama City beach I pulled up to the sunbird finding a gate with a security keypad but no code. I searched through numerous websites and called several numbers to find out where to check in. An hour later I finally got ahold of someone and was informed there would be an additional 170$ charge!!! What the heck!!!!! After receiving instructions on how to retrieve my key there was no key box!! Finally 30 minutes later we found where the key was and opened the door to our outdated filthy room! The ductwork was visible through the celing and everything was outdated!! Automatically I began calling the agency demanding my money back and was kept on hold for approx an hour and was told I had to stay and pay for the first night but the next 3 nights were refunded. I then decided to call the hotel and verify this but was then told I would not be able to stay in the room but that I had to pay for the first night. At this point I was in awe and returned the key and left. I will NEVER stay at the sunbird again or even look there direction. I AM PISSED!!

• Stayed: December 2012