Beachside Resort Panama City Beach
$110
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Terrace Motel(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Pool
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$105
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$112
$124
Hampton.com
$109
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$98
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites of Panama CIty Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
SleepInn
Palmetto Inn & Suites(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$105
All reviewsreef barsea witchfull size fridgepoolside barprivate balconyquiet areaquiet endpool and hot tubqueen bedshort drivekitchen areaan older hotelcoffee makergulf viewlong weekendpanama cityfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I recently took my granddaughters on vacation. They wanted the beach and ocean. I found this hotel on one of the hotel websites and made my decision to stay here based on others experiences. We booked two rooms which turned out to be 4 actual bedrooms witch was great for 3 teenagers (or young adults).It was far enough away from the main shopping area to totally relax and close enough to drive in the evenings to be part of the camaraderie. All the rooms seem to have a private balconys to sit and enjoy the ocean view and listen to the waves come in. The beach was right outside our rooms. This end of the beach was not so full of people that you could not get a good place on the beach to layout and enjoy the water. A very family friendly area. The hotel had recently been renovated and was very clean. Ours were one large room with new frig., microwave and coffee maker and queen bed, but also had a smaller bedroom with queen bed separated by the bath. The rooms were very clean and fresh. Hotel staff did a good job of keeping our rooms tidy with plenty of towels. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful when needed. Also learned they have a restaurant in the works. This hotel turned out to be much more than I had anticipated! We will certainly be staying there again.

Room Tip: All of the rooms here have a great view and balcony overlooking the beach.
2  Thank Doris W
John L, General Manager at Beachside Resort Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

I wanted to thank you for sharing some feedback about your recent stay at the Beachside Resort. I'm so glad that you and your grandchildren had a great time!! I'll pass on your kind words about the staff to the appropriate department heads so that they can share them with folks that made your stay so good. Again, thanks for choosing to stay with us and we can't wait to see you again!!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Location check! Sundeck check! Only reasons for Poor vs Terrible rating. We had an awful time finding a parking spot at the MOTEL each night (stayed 3) after dinner. The CSR at the desk offered to 'give up his prime parking spot and let us have it'...........He said they owned the area ACROSS the hwy. When I told him "yea, thanks that would be great of you"........he looked at me in disbelief. HA! Needless to say, he didn't budge from behind the desk and we parked ACROSS the busy hwy in the rain! Granted we stayed over a weekend when things are busier. We were never issued a parking pass? Too easy for anyone and everyone to just pull up and park, patron or not....most RESORTS have security officers? As far as housekeeping goes.....my, my, my......I kid you not folks.....someone needs a lesson in changing the sheets and putting on fresh linens! There was hair all over our sheets?! Phone didn't work, so hubby went to front desk, was told housekeeping staff were gone but they would make a report and our room would be serviced ASAP in the AM. So, we scraped off the hair, crossed our fingers/toes and went to bed! Next morning hit the beach and stayed til after 6PM.....Guess what? No maid service....now keep in mind, we have shelled out close to $200 a night for THIS. On our last day, we got clean sheets...I asked the housekeeper if she had received a report about our 'hair issue' she replied "Ewww...No, I didn't know a thing about it but I would not of wanted to sleep on hair either". Yea well, hey the beach was nice............;c)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank C B

I'd like to thank you sharing your feedback about your stay at the Beachside Resort. I wish we had been able to talk about these issues when you stayed in June. Now on to your comments, I would like to apologize for the issues you had with the cleanliness of your room. There is no excuse for your bed linens not being clean or for the lack of service. You mentioned experiencing some parking issues during your stay. While we do have more hotel front parking than many of our competitors, like them, when the hotel is at capacity we are forced to use our overflow parking just across the street. Sadly, it is the concession made to be this close to the Gulf. We also provide parking passes for our guests (they were ordered in June and weren't delivered until early July), plus we employ security staff during certain times of the year.

Finally, again, I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay but I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to prove that what you experienced was an exception and not the rule.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We've been coming to PCB for years but decided to try The Beachside Resort for the first time and I'm so glad we did! The room was spacious and beautifully remodeled. Great view and beach access. It's away from the PCB crowd but still close to our favorite restaurants and attractions. The staff were all very friendly. The kiddie pool was AWESOME! By far my kids (3 & almost 2) favorite thing about our trip! I'm so excited we have found our new family vacation spot! We can't wait to book next years trip!

2  Thank kim r
John L, General Manager at Beachside Resort Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Wow, thank you so much for the great comments!! I'm so glad that your kids had a blast too! It's great being a "classic" hotel -- so many of the new rules keep things like Kiddie pools from being built. No so here, plus we've got an old-fashioned big people pool with an actual deep end. So hopefully, we'll be seeing you for lots of years to come!! And why wait till next year? The beach is great in the fall and the spring too!! Again, thanks for being so kind and we can't wait to see you all again!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

my room was big, but had no frills at all...i was surprised to even find bath towels...
BUT...the beach is right there...and it is lovely...
i could of moved in for awhile..

great views and convenience...and i felt my car was safe in the lot as well...
the AC was ridiculously loud, but hey it was better than NONE...the previous complainer could of just turned it off..opened up the door to the private balcony and listened to the ocean....

Room Tip: i had a 2nd floor, which was parking lot level...so i did not have to carry my things very far... that was good
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Thanks so much for providing some feedback about your recent stay. There is nothing like being able to sip coffee while enjoying the soothing sounds of the Gulf. We're so glad that you found us and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Just stayed one night on a Friday before moving on to 30A. Everything coming from the West was full. No kitchen set up at all. Beach is good. Pool is good. They are working on it. Hope their money holds out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback about your stay at the Beachside Resort. I'm sorry you were only able to stay one night. You mentioned no kitchens, we have multiple room types to satisfy any need -- from cozy rooms with inland views to spacious King rooms with sofa beds and full kitchens. All of our rooms include microwaves, hotel coffee pots and fridges, with most fridges being the full sized variety. Again, thank you for sharing some thoughts and we can't wait to see you again!