“Upscale feel , Awesome culinary skills! Fish & chips Rock!”

Fishale Taphouse & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

This place really impressed me I was here on a diving trip for the weekend and ate here twice . First I had grilled drunken grouper which was A++, next day fish and chips . Best i've had in years . Go here first !!

2  Thank Twowheeldave

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Recent visit to check it out. Big selection of beers and martini was good. Pork egg roll appetizer was also good. Prime Rib was unfortunately just fair. Tough and mushy all at once. Side were ok. Decent atmosphere with fireplace. Will give it another try.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

A great addition to pcb! I m not even a beer drinker but loved this place. Don't worry they have wine and martinis for people like me accompanying the beer drinker. We enjoyed the crab cakes and calamari. Just a laid back bar, upscale interior, friendly, with plenty of locals.

1  Thank SuegoetzKentucky
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Nice place, sort of what I'd call modern-trendy interior. Sort of dark, but not overly dark like some places. As usual, I was alone so took a seat at the bar.

Was in on a Sunday evening, off-season, about 5 p.m. Happy hour - beers $1.00 off, and all appetizers $5.00.

Had 2 of the tap beers - a Swamp Ape Double IPA, and a Chimay white label. Both very good, although I'd have much preferred a red or blue label Chimay. Guess you can't have everything. :o)

Had the hummus appetizer. Lots of garlic, which didn't bother me. Freshly made, very good. Served with house-made potato chips, which could have been a tad crisper for my tastes. Luckily, they were NOT overly salted, which was a plus. Good portion - more or less for 2 people, maybe 3. I could have finished it, but would have been too full, so left a little bit.

I've eaten there one other time a few months back, but don't remember what I had. I do recall it was good though.

Service very friendly and prompt, and the place was very clean too. I think with the 2 beers, appetizer, and tip it was $22.00. If you go at a time other than happy hour, it'd be about $3 or $4 more, I believe.

Oh - and from what I was told, all beers are 1/2 price after 6 p.m. on Sundays. I'll have to adjust my schedule for that!

2  Thank bigmohank
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I had the meatanator. It was so huge I could not finish it. Washed down with three beers cant get better than this. Best place in pcb

1  Thank Lerock13