“65 craft beers on tap, good food, atmosphere and friendly staff”

Fishale Taphouse & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2013

A great addition to pcb! I m not even a beer drinker but loved this place. Don't worry they have wine and martinis for people like me accompanying the beer drinker. We enjoyed the crab cakes and calamari. Just a laid back bar, upscale interior, friendly, with plenty of locals.

1  Thank SuegoetzKentucky

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Nice place, sort of what I'd call modern-trendy interior. Sort of dark, but not overly dark like some places. As usual, I was alone so took a seat at the bar.

Was in on a Sunday evening, off-season, about 5 p.m. Happy hour - beers $1.00 off, and all appetizers $5.00.

Had 2 of the tap beers - a Swamp Ape Double IPA, and a Chimay white label. Both very good, although I'd have much preferred a red or blue label Chimay. Guess you can't have everything. :o)

Had the hummus appetizer. Lots of garlic, which didn't bother me. Freshly made, very good. Served with house-made potato chips, which could have been a tad crisper for my tastes. Luckily, they were NOT overly salted, which was a plus. Good portion - more or less for 2 people, maybe 3. I could have finished it, but would have been too full, so left a little bit.

I've eaten there one other time a few months back, but don't remember what I had. I do recall it was good though.

Service very friendly and prompt, and the place was very clean too. I think with the 2 beers, appetizer, and tip it was $22.00. If you go at a time other than happy hour, it'd be about $3 or $4 more, I believe.

Oh - and from what I was told, all beers are 1/2 price after 6 p.m. on Sundays. I'll have to adjust my schedule for that!

2  Thank bigmohank
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I had the meatanator. It was so huge I could not finish it. Washed down with three beers cant get better than this. Best place in pcb

1  Thank Lerock13
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We decided to eat here after reading the TripAdvisor reviews and had a great time. I tried 4 different beers on the "paddle" of varying varieties, while my partner tried two full beers after our server made helpful, knowledgeable suggestions after asking my partner what type of beers he liked. Mom even tried a blueberry beer and enjoyed it at the server's suggestion.
My only complaint was the tuna on the menu, Sweet Pepper Tuna (which had a great sauce) was billed as grilled came out more like seared than grilled.

2  Thank nathansharp
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The food is consistently wonderful. The selection of beer is amazing for pcb. You can't find this anywhere. The service is great. Love this place

1  Thank pcfood