All reviews across the street panama city love this place family oriented family atmosphere clean rooms beach side beach hotel home away from home family vacation a great place to stay ocean view beautiful beach motel pcb condo beachside
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I've stayed at The Sunset Inn a few times, and I've always had good experiences. They've recently redone rooms and spiffed things up quite a bit. Love the changes made. If you want a great family hotel (not a high-rise) on the beach, this is the place for you.

Date of stay: May 2013
4  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed May 25, 2013

First time to ever stay at Sunset Inn or PCB, I read the reviews before making reservations for May 19 through 23 didnt really know what to expect. This place is awesome. The room was clean, the staff was very friendly, they even told us what restaurants to go to and it wasnt your overpriced tourist traps. We enjoyed our stay, will stay there again. Sunset Inn is on the quiet side of PCB, is family oriented , and is a great place to stay .

Date of stay: May 2013
2  Thank d1328
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My family and I went back to Sunset Inn for Spring Break but this time I stayed in there motel next door that they bought and remodeled. This was the first time I didn't stay in a condo and I wasn't sure it I would like it or not. I loved it the room was all new and I loved having the door open and hearing the ocean. As always Jim and Ann was there and friendly as always. I love them they will do what ever it takes to make sure you have a great stay at their place.
As always I rented my chair from Anthony on the beach. He always takes care of me. I don't know what I'm going to do if he retires.
You can't go wrong staying at the Sunset Inn or renting a chair from Anthony I promise if you go there you will never want to change again.

Date of stay: April 2013
2  Thank jendog
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great value for spring break and very friendly staff, from the owners to the cleaning lady. It is a little bit of a walk (5-10 min) from the main clubs and beach parties which can be viewed as positive or negative depending on your preference. The room & pool wereclean, had a nice kitchen and was an all around pleasent experience I would stay here again and recommend it for spring breakers and families alike, pending time of year.

We had a beach front room on the second floor which was great since we had a nice balcony to sit out on and enjoy the gulf.

Room tip: I would recommend a beach front room or at least try to get into the main building next to the beach. There is an additional building right across the street which would be fine but this would save a walk.
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Rob K
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We love the Sunset. We always stay at the Sunset when we are in PC Beach, wouldn't stay anywhere else. The owners are great, the place is clean, convenient and Anthony's Beach Service is the best in the cabana business. The only negative, the pool is small for the amount of rooms they have. But I've since learned they bought the hotel next door, and now they have two pools available. We stayed at a lot of different places through the years before we found SS. No place compares, for the price. They do not play musical rates, the rates on their website only go up around $10.00 during holidays. Check it out, I highly recommend.

Room tip: Staying across the street isn't bad, it's a small side street. Not as noisy as beach side, unless you want a gulf view room.
Date of stay: June 2012