A BURNING HOT MESS!!!!!! Our stay was from June 2 2006 for 7 days that we cancelled upon arrival and moved to another hotel. The rooms were old run down and smelled horrible. Bathroom too small couldn't open the door all the way. Furniture old and smelly. Bed run down and dingy linen. The appliances were in good shape. The electricity had a short which caused the ligts to dim on/off and flicker. Horrible service from the front desk people that were NOT friendly at all. Pool was dirty and all the plants were over grown and not very well maintained. Just a mess. Will never stay or recommend to anyone else until the rooms and the staff get a makeover, a complete overhaul of the rooms and the staff take a class on how to provide quality customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award winning Family Owned and Operated beachfront motel for over 35 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Flamingo Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Panama City Beach
- Flamingo Motel Panama City Beach