“Fun Honky Tonk!”

Dining options: Late Night
Key West, Florida
“Fun Honky Tonk!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

If you have never been to Tootsie's in Nashville, this is the next best place. Though larger than in Nashville it still provides the country scene you are looking for. We sat at the bar and had a wonderful time chatting with the bartender. She was awesome! Try it out…you'll be glad you did.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brian F

Charlotte Hall, Maryland
“Country music”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the original Tootsies in Nashville and had to try this one in PCB. Although its not the original which is always hard to top, this location was extremely friendly and fun. The bartenders were very attentive and the live music was perfect. I didn't get a chance to order food, but the menu looked plentiful. I was pleased with this Tootsies and have nothing bad to say.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I was in tootsies on halloween a handicap lady came in with a service animal and the general manager Alyssa had one of the bouncers throw her out because she is handicap I think that is so ignorant and sad for the lady I gave her my name and number and told her if she needed me as a wittiness I would be more than happy to help and I gave a statement about the poor treatment she received to the police . I can't believe tootsies actually bounced a handicap person out just because they were handicap. The police came and told Alyssa the general manager she could not do that or this lady could sue her but she did not care. Well shortly after the lady with the service animal and the police left I over heard Alyssa the general manager making fun of her disability I think this is so sad and so terrible me and my friends and family will never go back to a tootsies now that we know they discriminate against handicap and god knows what other minority they treat like crap. BEWARE IF YOU ARE A MINORITY DON'T GO TO TOOTSIES, THEY WILL THROW YOU OUT. they do not see you as a person.

greenville, ky
“Can't Duplicate the Original”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been going to the Tootsie's in Nashville for many years so I thought I'd give the one in PCB a try. The drinks were typically priced for the area at 5 bucks a beer and 7 bucks for a small mixed drink. The band sounded pretty good but seemed to be a little full of themselves. They were asking for tips to sing requested songs which I think is fine but thought they went overboard when a patron gave them 5 dollars to sing Wagon Wheel and they announced it would take 20 to get them to sing it. Hmmmm....something about that behavior just doesn't seem right to me. I decided song requests were definitely out of my price range. Bottom line, if you like country music and want to hang out in Pier Park this may be the perfect place for you as long as you know what to expect. If you walk past Tootsie's and go around the corner you will find RumRunner's, a dueling piano bar. It was a great alternative to Tootsies but the crowd is lighter and it doesn't stay open as late.

Wauseon, Ohio
“Great burgers and music”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Loved the music, history/ story of Toostie's and the burger was great and the beer cold . There was writing on everything that people had written which I thought was cool, but they should have sharpies at the tables or in bathrooms so travelers and patrons can write messages. I'm on vacation and would never be carrying a marker in my purse.