“Entertaining... Fun!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We went to Tootsies every night in PCB.... Even after we had went to another place would leave and had to stop at Tootsies!!!! No cover great drinks, great bands and atmosphere!! Danced until close every night! Definitely recommend in Piet Park!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Moderately priced and highly entertaining. Live music nightly. The food was good and the service was good.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband and I went to Tootsie's twice during our visit to PCB. First time, just for drinks, second time we had lunch. I had hillybilly wings and fruit, hubby had a cheese burger. We both really enjoyed it. Both the servers we encountered were super friendly. I recommend Tootsies Orchid Lounge.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

An original icon like Tootsie's should stay put - don't make it a chain - bad idea! The place is too big and nobody was there. Tootsie has got to be rolling over...

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Sit at the bar. Not a problem for me, but the waitress at the tables walked by me three times without acknowledging me. That is annoying. Jenna, the bartender, was fabulous! Music great! Sam Moore was playing.