“Oldie but goody”

Landmark Holiday Beach Resort
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I love staying here. I have stayed around 6 times so far and will go back. I personally love the one bedrooms the best. When I get a one bedroom (bottom floor) a path leads from the back patio straight onto the beach. They have faucets to remove sand by the patio and chairs to get sun if you don't want to actually go by the water- you can still see the sand and water. I like that they have washers and dryers and the one bedrooms are just as big as the 2 bedrooms. When we take company- we do get 2 bedrooms and they are nice as well. I have a balcony instead of the big patio on the beach though. I like how the lamps have so many settings and can be used as night lights or bright. Good sized kitchen with everything needed. The front desk is usually giving samples of something away. The pool is big and the only complaint that I have is that the Jacuzzi has been broken 3 times out of the 6 that I was there. 4 times actually but, one of the times they got it fixed before I left.

Room Tip: The one bedrooms on the bottom are nice, but could be difficult for the elderly due to the spiral st...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank duane52

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I travelled with my wife and sister and their parents and stayed in a 3 bedroom unit. We have stayed in many timeshare condominiums and this is the worst one to date. Upon entering our room we quickly discovered how dated and rundown the facility was mentioned in prior reviews. The curtains had holes, the ceiling tiles were uneven and coming down, carpet was filthy, woodwork had paint missing, bathroom and kitchen countertops had burn marks on them, top rack of dishwasher fell off, one burner on cooktop was inoperative, trash on floor next to, and under the beds, hot tub was not hot as heater was broken. This area is very popular with "spring breakers" and this property truly represents that kind of accommodation. We booked this property through an exchange with RCI and we feel RCI should remove this property from their list as it was extremely disappointing. Note condition in attached pictures

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank klam7812
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We booked this place because we needed a place on the beach over the Thanksgiving holiday.
It IS on the beach. That is it. It is somewhat clean HOWEVER terribly dated. The carpet in our unit was 1970s brown and appeared to have never been changed or updated. The unit had good space and nice outdoor seating overlooking the gulf and beach. The staff was helpful except for the driveway attendant who had a stroke when our GPS led us into the driveway through the exit. He proceeded to scream at us and wave his finger and curse us to the other guests who had gathered to see the commotion. After a brief apology and explanation, his red face turned back to fleshtone and he became civil. Someone wrote "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" on the moring of the holiday. That was nice. That same person (same lettering) wrote racist remarks in 10 ft letters on the beach below our window and they left them there in plain sight for 3 days. It just so happened to be on the same day that a large family reunion of African Americans checked into the resort. It was dissapointing. I notified the front desk and they did nothing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RodBorders66
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Loved being able to watch the ocean from my balcony every morning and evening. Even off season offered several nice activities. Resort was obviously older but in good condition. Staff was friendly and helpful

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed at this resort August 17-24. This was my first time here. It met or exceeded my expectations. Friendliest and most helpful staff of anywhere I have been.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. My wife like the bedding more that the one at home.
Had a light bulb burn out in the shower and the maintenance staff had it replaced within 5 minutes.
Indoor pool is great for getting off the beach for awhile.
Restaurants, supermarket and Pier Park Shopping and entertainment district are all very close by.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Seabreeze601
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family has vacationed at the Landmark for the past two years and love it. The staff make you feel at home and are always available if you need anything. We love the indoor pool area. The staff puts together activities that are fun for the whole family to participate in.

This Small Condo Resort is situated right on the Sandy White Beaches of Florida. Of all the beaches I have been too none compare to the Florida Sugar Sandy Beaches!!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms face the beach so all the rooms have an excellent view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank dumbydee
Reviewed August 26, 2013

It's true that this is not one of the modern plastic properties on PCB. This one has character, charm and a family like atmosphere. Although the beach may be the star, the condos themselves are very nice and well maintained but it's the staff that make the place what it is. There are lots of fun activities planned by the activities director every day including a beach party one night.

Room Tip: All rooms have a balcony facing the ocean. If you want to see Cuba, ask for a room on one of the to...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family