“June 2014 Dive Trip”
Review of Diver's Den

Diver's Den
Ranked #12 of 89 Tours in Panama City Beach
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Awesome captain and crew. VERY knowledgable dive master. Will absolutely dive with these people again. Best charter in PCB by far. Seriously five stars is not enough For these folks.

Thank mllr90 .

Reviewed June 4, 2014

My husband went out on a dive boat with Diver's Den today. The service was great! The staff, both in the shop & on the boat, were fantastic! My husband did two dives while I sat topside (too deep for my ears). We both had pleasant experiences. I loved how they used a safety stop line (not all dive outfits do this) and they anchored (with a chain) right to the wreck so you could descend on top of it. We would definitely use this shop again!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I just dove with these guys earlier this week and could not sing their praises more. They were professional, communicative and very knowledgeable about the area. The divemaster, Carlos, was a former Navy diver, then trained fellow military divers before joining Diver's Den. (In other words, you'll never feel safer.) Clay was our boat captain, though he's also a DM. Both had great senses of humor and were very personable--the kind of people you want to be stuck on a boat in open water with for six hours (or more).

Everyone we encountered in the dive shop couldn't have been nicer. I've been diving in 20+ countries, and this isn't always the case--I've encountered quite a few outfitters in my travels that are a bit "salty" and not overly friendly to patrons. The equipment was new-ish and well cared for, and they had about anything you could need to buy for a dive available in the shop. We dove the Black Bart wreck and Bridge Span 14, and I was impressed by the overall diving in PCB as it never would have jumped out at me as a premier dive destination.

1  Thank krysleigh
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Hands down the best experience you will have diving in Panama City Beach. Spent 7 days diving with them and have no complaints. Crew is phenomenal and go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience even when the weather is bad. Will defiantly be going back.
Cannot recommend enough that you give them a try!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We just got back from a 7 day spear fishing trip with Divers Den. Absolutely phenomenal experience! This was our 2nd time diving with them. Highly recommend! Very professional! Really great crew! Although the weather did not cooperate we still had a successful harvest and look forward to diving with them in the future.