“Decent Place”

Ketana Thai Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 19, 2013

There isn't anything super special about Ketana. It has expensive sushi, like everywhere. No one there speaks very good english. And I get it, its not an American restaurant, but someone there has to be able to speak decent english at least. I will say that the pineapple chicken that I got was very good. I asked for level 3 out of 5 spicy on that and it was pretty hot. Decent place, but I'm not running back.

There are newer reviews for Ketana Thai Restaurant & Sushi Bar

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went in late one night. There was no one else there. They were closing soon, but were happy to serve me and smiled.

I ordered a simple dinner of spring rolls and chicken pad Thai. Both were excellent. I like my food spicy, not quite Thai hot, but just a little less. My food was medium spicy at best, so take a little extra time to describe the level of spice you desire. I suspect "Thai hot" here is about right for those with similar taste as mine.

Very clean restaurant, fast and great service, I will gladly return.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Ketana doesn't look like much from the outside. It's located in a dated strip mall next to one of the hundreds of beach shops. But inside, the place is actually quite nice with very elegant decor. My wife and I wanted some sushi while on vacation and just happened upon this place. I had the spider roll and it was great. Would recommend and return. Not too pricey, either. Also great service from the staff.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had our hearts set on Thai and one or two sushi rolls. Menu looked wonderful. Hours on website said 11am to 12am. Wow we thought. Just want an early dinner. (5pm). We were traveling with our 3 1/2 year old and 5 week old.

Went by at 4. Open signs were on. Employees inside. Doors locked. They didn't even look at me!
Called. They said call back at 5. OK. Fine. We will eat a bit later. Called at 5. Answering machine. "Leave name and number to place an order". Never called back. Stopped by again at 5:15. Doors were open. Went in was told that I could order certain items but not all. No sushi.

So, we had fish sticks and tater tots with our daughter.
Get your hours straight. Turn signs off. Train staff. Anything is better than turning a customer away 3-4 times. We tried!!!!! Never will again.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

everything was fine.. Staff was nice. Thai food was good.. Sushi was average. Very hard to find good food in PCB.. recommended if you don't want to go to the overpriced "seafood" buffets like crappen Jacks or the like. very close to Walmart.. Boy that was a trip.. very very crowded. Very impressed with PCB are has improved.. will return. Have a great day. Enjoy...