“Excellent food and service”

Ketana Thai Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our party ordered a variety of food and everyone was very happy. Waiter was very nice and was ahead of us asking for anything. We will be back!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We love Thai food & with my daughters name being close to the name of the restaurant (her name is Ketsana) we were excited to give it a try. Bad choice the food was over priced for the quality and quantity given. Will not go back ever.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Saw it and decided to try it. We were all tired and hungry! Wow! What a surprise! Ranks in the top 3 sushi places I've eaten in the world! I had the Volcano sushi with my brother in law, the kids the California roll and my sis the spicy tuna roll. My BIL and I had shrimp pad Thai and the kids chicken PT while my sis had the veggie version. They cooked it to you spicy request! All of it was so freakin good. We will go back!
Leftovers in frig.....perfect!! I didn't find it expensive . You pay for good food and drinks! It's vacation!

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We took a family vacation, I decided to take family there to have lunch. Coming from an Asian background, I know what good Thai food taste like. Too me papaya salads shouldn't taste like everything else we ordered. The chicken Larp wasn't good. Didn't taste like the tradition Larp I've had. The seafood salad tasted just like the papaya salad. Pad Thai was bland. & fried rice seemed oily. I could of did without it. After all that. They hide a lot of vegetables under the food. So this place was pricey for a small amount of food. After we left there I went to grab burgers from
Krystal's burgers instead.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Try the pad kapow with chicken. It is the most delicious thing ive had in Panama City Beach! Super excited to find this place. First review ive ever taken the time to write -- its that good. The Tuna Tataki is amazing as well. Want to treat yourself? Are you done with overly salty, over-priced tourista food? Give Ketana a try-you'll see what I mean. Not much English spoken by the Asian family serving, and that's cool too.

2  Thank MimiFellini