“Worth a trip”

Cuisines: Thai
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worth a trip”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have been there several times. The food is good and they do try very hard to please. You don't expect this place to be good so that is what keeps you from going inside but I think you will be pleased with what you get. Some dishes are better than others but for a restaurant at the beach and if you are staying close by you should give it a try if you like Thai or sushi. I have always be happy with what I have ordered and I keep trying out different things. I haven't found my "usual" yet.

• Visited April 2013

Albany, New York
“Not bad, not great”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We were in Panama City Beach visiting family and they offered to try Thai food so we could have a vegetarian dinner here in the middle of sea food land. Our papaya salad was bland and a bit off in the seasoning. The Pad Thai was acceptable, not great. Fried tofu triangles came with two tasty sauces, the best part of the meal. Thai iced tea was also good. Our inlaws tried the beef and broccoli and were not impressed, again not bad just not very good.

• Visited February 2013
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“Just ok”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

No restaurant looks its best when only 2 tables are filled, but my friends enjoys this place so we went. My husband said the sushi had too much rice but was good. I had a shrimp tempura roll and couldn't pick up the end piece with the chopsticks- it fell apart. My chicken curry was ok, but I wasn't tempted to eat the leftovers. Nothing special.

Duluth, Georgia
“Awesome that food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I will highly recommend their thai iced tea. We had sushi and red curry. Both were delicous. The service was very good too. They also have home/room delivery.

Visited September 2012
Panama City, Florida
“Great food and nice atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Ketana is a a great place for sushi or thai. Fun atmosphere and yummy food. We've been there several times, and I am sure we will return soon.

Visited December 2012