“Amazing Thai and Sushi at the Beach”

Ketana Thai Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Thai
GA
“Amazing Thai and Sushi at the Beach”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

I went one Saturday night with a few friends to Ketana and was extremely impressed! They care about presentation and quality of the food, so be prepared to wait a little for your meal. The wait is so worth it! There is a huge selection of Thai, sushi, and other Asian style foods. I chose the coconut curry soup and decided it was a meal in itself. Best I've ever tasted and extremely filling. For my meal I had the Thai Green Curry. It was a big serving and I took some home for lunch the next day. While waiting for food I ordered a Jasmine Blossom Tea and my friends and I watched the flower bloom in the pitcher until it was ready to drink. Overall, the wait is worth it for the quality of your meal!

1 Thank TrentsterGa

“A little sweet for my taste but would come back.”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Food was pretty good but the Thai beef salad was too sweet. Pad prik king was pretty good. Both husband and I asked for Thai hot but when food came out even my 2 year old was eating it. Nice presentation of the food with cocktail umbrellas and sliced oranges. Very attentive workers without being bothersome.

Keller, Texas
“Thai and Japanese in one restaurant!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We went in for a late dinner and found the interior was very nice. Most restaurants do not spend the money for cloth table covers. My wife ordered teriyaki from the grill. My daughter ordered the three sushi roll dinner, and I ordered Pad Thai. Everyone loved the food. I had to request chili paste as the Thai was not spicy enough for me. It was also on the sweet side, but they were more than willing to modify the order to accommodate everyones special requests. Prices are about the same compared to back home, but being on the strip I would have expected them to be a bit higher. Definitely worth the visit. It is also worth noting that they are open till midnight, if you get the craving late at night.

Visited June 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Nice atmosphere and the sushi is fresh and wonderful. Friendly staff, a little "hovering" but nice. We will be back

• Visited June 2012
Suwanee, Georgia
“Nice restaurant with good food and service”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We went to this restaurant with a party of 22. The waiting time with an advanced call was only 30 minutes. The staff was very nice and accommodated with all our needs. Will go again