“An Experience not to be missed in Panama City Beach”

Flippers Dolphin Tours
Ranked #15 of 89 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We Offer Personal Dolphin Tours, Boat Rentals, Double Decker Pontoon Boats with 2 water slides, Jet Ski Tours, Waverunner Rentals, Swim with Dolphin Tours & Snorkeling trips. We are located just East Of Capt. Anderson's Restaurant. Panama City Beach, Florida.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

During our revent trip to Panama City Beach we had the pleasure of taking a Dolphin tour with Flippers. The jet skis were very new and in excellent condition. Captain Brian was an excellent guide who put us in the water with wild dophins, on scenic shell island, and a great tour of the ocean and bays in the area. My daughter has dreamed about swimming with dolphins for three years and the staff at flippers made that dream a reality. The entire staff was helpfull and courteous and delivered the entire experience at a price that anyone can afford. I would heartilly recomend flippers to anyone who is looking for an adventure of a lifetime. This tour was the highlight of our vacation.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Flippers exceeded our expectations with their hospitality and enthusiastic employees! The jet ski tour with Brian was so much fun. Brian was very helpful in explaining from the start on how to operate the jet ski, going over the safety rules, where we would be going to see the dolphins then spending time on Shell Island. He picked a very good spot to find sanddollars which I found the size of my hand. We did get to spend 30 minutes on Shell Island to enjoy the white sand and look for shells.

Brian knows the area very well as he has grown up here which reflects in his knowledge of the area. We would enjoy having the opportunity to do another jet ski tour with Brian with Flippers! Caleb runs a great tour company offering jet ski tours to pontoon boats providing fun for the entire family. The staff here is wonderful where one quickly feels like a friend.

The jet ski tour was the highlight of our trip! I recommend Flippers to anyone coming here who wants to see dolphins up close, have fun on a jet ski to relaxing on a pontoon boat!

Thank you Flippers for an incredible time!
Thrills 2 Chills Travel

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Recently my family visited Flippers and had an amazing time! From the up close and personal dolphin encounter to the beautiful stop at shell island, the tour was full of surprises. Brian, our tour guide, made it an experience that none of us will soon forget. It was well worth the money and we will definitely be going back on our next vacation to Panama City.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Everything about this trip was amazing! From the hospitality and enthusiasm of our guide Brian, to the quality of the equipment this tour gets an a++++ rating! I will be going on this tour on EVERY future visit I make to the area. If you want to see dolphins and make wonderful memories then this tour is for you! Be sure to ask for Brian, he is VERY good at his job.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

This was the highlight of our trip to Panama City Beach!

Our guide, Brian was great! He knows where to take you to see the dolphins and we saw many. We had an opportunity to swim with them as well.

We went to Shell Island to gather shells and swim in the water. He even took us to a location to get sand dollars!

I was a nervous nellie but Brian put me at ease. He really wants everyone to have a great trip and it shows!