Executive Inn Panama City Beach
Hampton.com
$229
Hampton.com
$380
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
$289
Chateau Motel(Panama City Beach)
$259
$206
$219
$186
Country Inn
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Pool
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
$254
Orbitz.com
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
$229
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsspring breakroom was cleanhotel roomarcadelodgingrateshousekeepingpanama
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I read the previous reviews and was almost scared off - then I read a recent good one that mentioned a remodel. So we went and were pleased.

Hotel is closer to the beach than anything in its price range that we found, the rooms are clean and redone. The staff seems very nice and helpful. No coffee pot in the room (boo) but microwave and fridge. No continental breakfast like some hotels but again, the price was good, the neighborhood was good, and I would definitely stay there again.

The walls are very thin. We heard our neighbors clearly. You probably need to play music or have some white noise if you don't want to be disturbed. The bed was soft, and I prefer a harder bed, but if you like a soft bed it was great. Plenty of pillows, unlike other hotels in its price range. I guess they're going to make it a Howard Johnson's in a few weeks, so not sure if the price will increase.

We paid $59 a night (+tax), which was a Priceline special (usually about $10 more). For about $100-$110 a night (+ tax) you can stay on the beach, but for the price this hotel was great. Our trip was kind of last-minute. Not sure what kind of deals you could get ahead of time.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I came here for spring break. We were so delighted when we arrived and saw our room....everything was new and bright, the beds were.amazing, the office staff was so friendly and helpful, housekkeping staff was awesome and the location couldnt have been better....FIVE MINUTES FROM THE CLUBS!!!! We will be back next year!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

My son and friends stayed here for spring break. The rooms they said were remodled with nice decor and flat screen tv's. Rooms were clean! Said the front desk people were so kind, nice and they really liked them. I felt good they treated the kids good. To the man at the desk from Ohio my kids are from Indiana and they thought you were a nice man. We go to pc beach yearly and so my kids know what is nice and not nice. After i read the old reviews i was scared but then saw you remodled. My kids really bragged on this place! So I give you top scores from us!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank umalulu
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I booked the hotel a few days before my arrival to the beach. The first thing I asked the man I spoke to on the phone was about the deposit he said there wasn't any and that is why I made the reservation because I was going on a strict budget and just had enough for the 2 nights, some activities, and food. I got there and was charged $150 I told the old and skinny lady at the front that I was unaware since I asked and she told me it was all over their website which I double checked and was not there once! I asked for a refund and of course said no not even a portion could be returned. I was so angry I was crying like a baby and with her yelling wasn't making it any better. I asked to speak to the manager and she denied my request. I wasn't being rude or anything, but she just kept on and on and at the end I spoke to the manager and let my deposit be waived she was the friendly one. The old lady kept insisting for a thank you and an appreciation leaning on my car door avoiding me to get out of my car until I thanked her which I did not because I felt like she owed me an apology! She then told me I had to clean my own room or was going to charge my credit card to the negatives I couldn't believe it but I had came from an 10 hour drive and needed a place for myself husband and sister to stay and the 2 nights were already paid ($180+). We stayed there a night and to top it off the power went off and we left the next morning loosing $100 for the night already paid! WORST experience ever I don't know how this place is still open! Everything is old and smelly and the pool is disgusting staff is so rude and ignorant!

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank lg0213
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This "hotel" was absolutely disgusting. Before we even got into our room there was random trash and junk everywhere with an ambiance of the warn torn Eastern Bloc. We opened our room door and were met with dampness and stink. It seriously smelled like cat p*ss and mold in this place. Everything in the room was damp, including the bed sheets. The walls were filthy -- I mean the walls were actually physically stained and dirty. What do you have to do to have dirty walls? How is this even possible? The outside of the microwave and refrigerator were disgusting and covered with filth and rust, but the inside of both were clean. The sink and bathroom were clean enough, but the bathroom floor was wet for some odd reason, and stayed that way until we put down a towel. The floors were dirty and stained and there was visible trash underneath some of the furniture. To top it off, and I really mean top it off, there was a blood stain on one of my pillows. That's right. You read that correctly. A blood stain on my pillow. I don't even need to write any more. The only redeeming quality of this entire place was that the staff were nice enough. Go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else. Literally anywhere else. A homeless person living under a bridge has better accommodations.
Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family