Executive Inn Panama City Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cook's Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Summer Breeze Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Coconut Grove Motor Inn(Panama City Beach)
  • Pool
El Pine Motel(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Spartan Inn(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Lollye On the Beach(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsspring breakroom was cleanhotel roomarcadelodgingrateshousekeepingpanama
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Don't recommend to stay in this hotel, its disgusting!!! Not worth it at all. also don't let what the website/pics say or look like its the opposite of how it looks on the website and it STINKS. EVERYTHING IS NASTY! we also found a bag of open chips on the corner of the bed to us that means housekeeping doesn't do their job, and the staff are so rude housekeeping opened are room door. Ugh what a bad experience instead of having a good time we were worried of ppl coming inside our room it just didn't feel secure or clean. And if it had a zero on the rating I would rather have put zero.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank vciouz1
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Ignore the other reviews. This is by no means a Ritz but it is really not bad at all if you are looking to stay somewhere on a budget. The property and the furniture is a little worn but it is clean. The bathroom looked to have been recently redone and the A/C unit was brand new. The location is good and the staff was very friendly. If I was looking for a place to stay in Panama City Beach and I didn't have a beachfront option, this would be my next choice.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank James G
Reviewed February 10, 2012

we checked in late and exhausted, we asked for a kitchenette which the fire alarm went off first time we tried to use the stove, the floor was so gross your feet would become black after walking on it for a few minutes, all of our clothes need to be laundered because they smell like mold and cigarettes and we had a nonsmoking room, I asked for a credit for overcharging for the week and they gave me not even half the credit coming back to us.....the side of the building smells of urine, the grounds are covered in dog poop.....the front desk and cleaning lady were very pleasant.......the board of health would have a field day there! the room made my husband i very sick and i have a skin rash i didnt have before i checked in!

Room Tip: dont go here they dont have any unless you dont mind dirty!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Donna A
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We asked for a non smoking room they didnt give us one. Although the room didnt really smell like smoke over the intense mold smell in the air. There was a kitchen area it was disgusting looking and the Bathroom had a Welcoming ROACH. switching rooms was an option however refund wasnt. i really should have checked a review or the room first. Oh well someone has to have the experience in order to let someone else know. I will never go there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank DeniseC317
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband goes diving and we have always stay at the Excecutive Inn.The pricing is reasonable and the staff have ALWAYS been more than GREAT.My husband gets off at 5:30 in the morning and we usually leave to go to Panama City right after he gets home.The staff does whatever they can to get us a room available as soon as we get there so he can sleep. That to me, in itself, says alot about the staff and the Executive Inn.The rooms are nothing fancy but they are however clean ! May GOD Bless their buisness ans staff! The Patton's
Leesburg GA