“We loved it and the staff was great,we will be back !!”

Executive Inn Panama City Beach
Ranked #39 of 48 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Leesburg, Georgia
“We loved it and the staff was great,we will be back !!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My husband goes diving and we have always stay at the Excecutive Inn.The pricing is reasonable and the staff have ALWAYS been more than GREAT.My husband gets off at 5:30 in the morning and we usually leave to go to Panama City right after he gets home.The staff does whatever they can to get us a room available as soon as we get there so he can sleep. That to me, in itself, says alot about the staff and the Executive Inn.The rooms are nothing fancy but they are however clean ! May GOD Bless their buisness ans staff! The Patton's
Leesburg GA

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Where to start.... the staff here at this hotel was the worst i have ever come across. The manager of this place was by far the worst. She was rude and very unprofesional. Beds were hard as rocks, bugs the so big you could ride them....etc. they said they had free internet but when we could not log on to it.... "she said not my problem". The worst thing was when we were getting ready to leave to come home my mother and my brother were filling up ou cooler with ice ...... the manager told my mother that we needed to go down the street and get ice because we would take all the ice from the ice machine.... which makes ice like any other ice machie. She then told my mother she was being cheap!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank cntrygirl024
Nunnelly, Tennessee
Reviewed June 2, 2011

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! It's horrible! The staff is the biggest bunch of liars and rudest people of have ever been in contact with. Started off as soon as we walked in it smelt of mold and dust. Then we paid extra for the kitchen in the room and as soon as we spend $50 in groceries and start cooking the whole thing shuts down. Long story short, the breaker box was located under the sink with a leaking pipe! You don't mix electricity with water. Then we move the refrigerator so our food don't ruin and the floor was completely filthy and black. All management had to say was it was our fault that we had used the stove eye and oven and blew the circuit. So, a fire truck and one sheriff later they were fined with citations and we got part of our money back. I hope they eventually shut this place down!!! They should be ashamed!

Room Tip: There isn't one they all are discusting.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank beyonica
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 27, 2011

I haven't stayed in a place this bad in... well, maybe ever. Bugs in the rooms. Mildew stains in the bath. Scratchy, cheap sheets. Rusty microwave and frig. Appears to have been some water damage at some time. Just really run down. The pool was the one exception. It was clean and very nice.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank afreil
KG0001, Owner at Executive Inn Panama City Beach, responded to this review, May 19, 2011
As owner of the Executive Inn, I was horrified to find this negative reviews. I have owned several motels on Panama City Beach for the past 54 years. I have ALWAYS been noted for cleanliness (especially by the inspectors) and friendliness of staff (some have worked for me over 40 years...). My linens (she referred to as cheap) are furnished and IRONED by a linen service at a great expense. We are a family owned business and try to please, but no one can please everyone. The bad reviews hurt both myself and my staff as we take every complaint personally. Our rates are very reasonable so we cannot furnish all the things more expensive hotels offer, but cleanliness is most important and we have never been known for bugs!!!
Panama City Beach, Florida
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Me and My wife stayed there because we have a dog and alot places dont accept. but we moved out early because its the nastiest place we ever stayed. Roaches are so Big there we could had put a saddle on them . It was outdated and dirty. We would not be refunded for checking out early. We were charged $1 a day for a room safe and were not told about this charge at check in and we didn't even use it. The door did not seal well due to previous break ins resembling the use of a screw driver. The outlets in the room were loose or broken. You have to exchange used towels to get an even exchange of clean ones. Staff was rude and unprofessional. When mentioning the roaches, the front desk stated "I don't care."

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jr84walter
Knoxville
Reviewed March 14, 2010

This hotel was disgusting. We asked for a non-smoking room and we got smoking. so they moved us into the room next to it, it was fine until sitting on the bed to find roaches crawling out of the smoke detector and behind picture frames. then we tell the owner. and they spray roach spray with our stuff in the room. The owners and the people who worked there are very rude. I would not recommend this place to nobody.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank brittany5191
Baton Rouge, LA
Reviewed August 18, 2009

This hotel with its cheap price makes you understand as soon as you drive up why it is so cheap. The staff was not very professional and looked a little rough. The rooms smelled terribly with a musty odor. Although they appeared to have been recently remodelled, the craftsmanship was well below par. The beds were prepared using two flat sheets (no fitted or even decently prepared flat) and a 1970s vintage nylon comforter that appeared to have come from St. Vincent de Paul's. I felt more uncomfortable after seeing the clientelle. In addition, the rooms were poorly lit. They promote free wireless internet but the signal was so weak that a decent connection could not be maintained if at all. The most positive things that I can say about this place is that the air conditioner worked extremely well and that I made it out alive with all of my belongings. I will not stay here again!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family