I am a Travel Consultant/Business Developer who enjoys traveling all over with her family & helping others to do the same. We went to Panama City Beach, FL for the last weekend in Sept./1st week of Oct. '09. We stayed in Unit 603 at Top of the Gulf. Mr. Sisk was a pleasure to do business with. He was extremely accommodating to our needs, & went above & beyond to make sure that we had a very enjoyable stay. The condo was in excellent condition. It will accommodate 6 very comfortably. I've read reviews from others concerning the fact that this particular complex doesn't have a balcony off the rooms, however the ceiling to floor picture windows (gulf side), offer beautiful views of the pools below, as well as the gorgeous gulf of mexico. There are at least 3 common balconies on each floor, that have benches or chairs in which to sit & enjoy amazing views of the East, center, or West side of the complex. The East/West side balconies offer some of the most fantastic sunrises & sunsets! Small pets are allowed & they have a designated pet area for them to take care of their business. As Mr. Sisk states in the agreement, if you leave the condo in good condition, he is quick to refund you the rental deposit of $100 & 1/2 of the cleaning $25. We plan on staying at this condo many times in the future & will encourage others to do the same.
Staff at the complex were friendly, & always willing to help you. Pools were always very clean, as were the entire grounds. Two large charcoal grills are in 1 corner of pool area, along with 2 umbrella covered tables w/benches. There's also a nice Wi-Fi/library room, near pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at St Thomas Square on Panama City Beach is a truly unique vacation destination. The Inn is located just across the street and sits along the magnificent Grand Lagoon. The Villas and Plaza are not a busy, crowded high-rise condominium. It is actually a European Villas and Plaza with all the comforts of home set in a quaint, relaxing atmosphere. The Inn is one of only a few locations with a boat dock along Grand Lagoon. Grand Lagoon will give you easy access to St. Andrews Bay, The Gulf of Mexico, and Shell Island.There are several floor plans to choose from that accommodates 2 to 8 people. If you are traveling as a couple, family or group, rowers, triathletes, baseball, softball, cheerleaders, divers or bikers, we have rentals to fit every budget. All Villa’s and Plaza units have fully equipped kitchens and all but the studios have a washer/dryer. Though The Inn is across the street from the beach, it only takes a minute to walk across the street to the open sugar white sands and pitch your gear for a fun filled day of sun. We are within walking distance to Club LaVela, Spinnaker, Emerald Falls Family Entertainment, and Hammer Head Fred’s. There is a Mexican bar and grill on the property, a hair and nail salon and Panama City Beach Winery, Gift shop that has a large selection of the best Florida Citrus wines available. They have wine tasting daily – our top pick is the Mango. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Top of the Gulf Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Of The Gulf Hotel Panama City Beach
- Top Of The Gulf Panama City Beach