“You'll want to dine here every night!”
Review of Hognose Snapper - CLOSED

Hognose Snapper
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You'll want to dine here every night!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is my third visit and it has not disappointed. Chefs owned. Food is delicious, lots of menu options and great specials. Greg from Fort Smith will be back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank GDuvall

Oklahoma City, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great choice”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Everyone in the group ordered a different entree. All raved about the dish. We ordered three different appetizers that we shared that were also delicious. We plan to make this an annual event.

1 Thank Bobby C
A TripAdvisor Member
“Delicious Food, and Great Service”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We visited Hognose Snapper with family (big party), and was seated immediately. We had 4 small children and the staff took special care in seeing to their needs. We had the fried green tomatoes, which were delicious. For our entree, my wife and I shared the daily special, blackened prime rib with fried shrimp and cheese grits. The steak was delicious and the fired shrimp was battered and fried perfectly. Everyone in our party left full and enjoyed our meal. We will be back, maybe not this trip but the next time we come back.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Nashville
“Not our favorite”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The reviews that I read here and on urban spoon led us to visit this restaurant. I will say that our overall experience can be summed up as "okay". The smoked tuna dip that we started with was very good. I had the popcorn shrimp which was also good, but the rest of my family had the fried grouper sandwich. The fish tasted very fishy and not a whole lot like grouper. I'm pretty sure it was cod. Needless to say, we left there not very impressed. Our service was good, but I would suggest you try somewhere else if you want good seafood in PCB.

1 Thank Amanda A
“The worst food in Panama City!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The worst food in Panama City. Find another place to eat while in PCB! The tuna dup was the only edible food we received.

• Visited July 2014