“EVERTHING'S FRESH”

Cuisines: American
madisonville, Kentucky, USA
“EVERTHING'S FRESH”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

great meal with friends on fall break. i called to let them know i'd have nine in our group. table was ready when i walked in the door. welcoming casual atmosphere, perfect tea, warm bread, wonderful smoked tuna dip with freshly baked bread triangles, friend green tomatoes were a little soggy but tasted great. grouper topped w crab meat was delicious. dessert was best; key lime pie was still warm! best ive ever had anywhere, including key west!

• Visited October 2013

Tiffin, Ohio
“Great local seafood place”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Cute place, great food. We had a bit of everything my blackened Mahi sandwich was the best I had ever had. Tuna dip appetizer was yummy and crab cakes also very good. Service was attentive. Would definitely go again if I return to pcb.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“When you need a break from the other seafood joints...”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Loved this place! Traveled to PCB a few weeks ago with friends and my girlfriend to visit my sis who moved there several years ago. My sister recommended Hognose, "in case you want some seafood with a country flare and different atmosphere." So we tried it. It was wonderful. The owner was wonderful and very friendly. We tried the calamari which was fantastic, then tried the Lobster Bisque which we loved! For our main course we tried the Grouper Imperial. It was prepared perfectly and my favorite part of the dish was the jasmine rice...just awesome. My girlfriend and I split the dish, so that along with the bisque was a perfect meal for us. Definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for seafood but with a different approach.

• Visited September 2013
Alabama, United States
“Secret Hideaway, worth the stop”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had gone to several other Seafood spots in PC, and decided to venture out to something a little less known. This place is great. Pulled up and only a few cars in the lot. We thought "Uh, Oh", but the service was great, food was great, and was priced far better than some other places we have been down here.
Will defintly go again, and recommend to our friends.

• Visited August 2013
Brownstown, Indiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best seafood I had the whole trip.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We got crab stuffed chicken breast on a bed of fried green tomatoes! It was heaven I will forever crave this or atleast until i go back! They also make theyre own tarter sauce which I could have bought a tub of and dipped all my meals in and I don't even like tarter sauce, it was like nothing we had ever had before!

• Visited August 2013