“Awesome Dive trip”

Panama City Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Experienced Full Service Dive Shop with Panama City's most knowledgeable, helpful & fun loving staff... Boat Charters, Scuba Classes, Equipment Sales, Rentals & Maintenance.... We've done it all for 30+ years!
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We were out with Captain Chris and Dive Master Matt and it was an awesome trip. They were great to work with and provided a very memorable experience.

Date of experience: July 2018
PCDC_1983, staff at Panama City Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

YOu Three Need to Get a Room! :-) .. Hey! thanks for the review. We appreciate you and your patronage. Come back and see us real soon.

All reviews
"nice boat"
"pcdc"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

I went out on a really great trip with Chris and Fleetwood. They were both a hoot and I appreciated that they were constantly available to help us both. Their whole purpose that day was to make sure we were taken care of. It’s rare today to find staff who dedicate themselves to the customer. Hold on to them. Their boats are extra large and make for a nice ride too.

Date of experience: June 2018
PCDC_1983, staff at Panama City Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

We appreciate your business. Chris and Fleetwood get gold stars for the week. Look forward to seeing you again soon Jim.
Keep Diving !-)

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Tagged along with my local dive center, I was certified with. Panama City dive center is always the best I’ve been with.
We stayed the following week to dive with them. (me and my brother).
I definitely recommend this dive center
Boats big enough, good service, good atmosphere.
I will definitely be back.
Awesome deckhand shootout to Mr. Fleetwood

Date of experience: June 2018

We appreciate you guys.Come back anytime.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

As a visitor, This was the first scuba trip with PCDC. The boat and retental dive equipment was all in great shape and name brands. The crew aboard the Island Dive were outstanding. The boat Captain Rick was very professional, nice, funny and very attentive to the customers. I noticed how he looked after several of the customers experiencing a negative side effect of sea waves. He and the crew went above and beyond what I’ve seen at other charter companies.
After the second dive, the captain had grilled fish waiting to be enjoyed for the return ride back to shore. I would highly recommend PCDC to all local and visitors wanting to experience a professional dive charter company. When I return back to the area, I will definitely be returning to PCDC for another scuba trip.
Thanks guys for the great experience.

Date of experience: June 2018
PCDC_1983, staff at Panama City Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Glad we were able to make your experience more comfortable. We aim to please and I consider our Captains and Crew to be one of the best around. Not only are the knowledgeable, experienced and resourceful, they are Kind. But don't tell them I said so! ... it will go straight to their heads. ;-)
Thanks for patronage, looking forward to seeing you again soon.