“Great Dive trip”

Panama City Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Experienced Full Service Dive Shop with Panama City's most knowledgeable, helpful & fun loving staff... Boat Charters, Scuba Classes, Equipment Sales, Rentals & Maintenance.... We've done it all for 30+ years!
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We went out on the Reef Runnerand had 2 GREAT DIVES EXCELLENT PPL! CAPT and DIVE MASTER very professional and friendly ! I had some difficulty completeing my dive and they were right there to help me I felt completely safewith them. IF YOU WANT A GREAT TRIP THIS IS DEFINELY THE COMPANY TO GO WITH! we rented some of our eqipment from them for a reasonable price. I really enjoyed this trip sharing this experience with other divers and just getting out there and making memories.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went to PC. to try the jet ski and was impressed by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Neither my wife or myself had been on one previously.

After a brief safety session we were headed out to enjoy bouncing over waves and feeling the ocean breezes in our face.

A fun time was had by all.

Thanks

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We were down to the last few days of our honeymoon at the beginning of the off season in PCB and decided to buy some snorkling gear to keep and go use to dive the jettys off St Andrews park. I met Mike Gomez inside the store, explained we were on kind of a time crunch and needed a new mask and snorkle. He asked if we were divers or just going to snorkle and preceded to getting me several masks to try on my big round face. I got a new mask and my new bride got a pink snorkle. He found out where we were going, told us about a few features of the jettys and some fish to look for. He listened to me at the beginning of our visit about being pressed for time so he ushered me out the door and on our way and invited us back to talk with him later. I really appreciate how quickly he helped us out and sold us some quality gear. This is my second trip to this dive store in a few years. I will be back and hope to get some more help and local knowledge from Mike again soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Captains were great and very friendly. I wish they would have provided the tanks directly to the boats versus us having to run them around but, oh well.

1  Thank andye70
Reviewed April 7, 2012

I had the best time. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. I wasn't able to do my check out dive because my ears. I snorkled instead.
The shipmates, What can I say? Thank guys for making sure I still had a great time. Full of personality. Just a all around great crew.
Want to have a blast diving with some really great people. This is where you need to go.
Can't wait to go out with this group again.