“Fresh Cooked to Order Tacos, a must!!!”

Finns Island Style Grub
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Finns barista bar has awesome coffee, smoothies, acaia bowls, house made kombucha, and craft beers.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Finns, where to even start. It has a cool atmosphere, your food is cooked in an old school converted airstream trailer right next to a surf shop. There's plenty of seating and most of it is shaded. It's very casual and family friendly. There's a sandbox and toys for the kids to play in/with while you wait for your food. The food does take a little bit of time, but i promise it's worth the wait! The fish tacos and amazing!!! Definitely put this on your list of places to eat at while visiting Panama City Beach, the locals love it and you will too!

There are newer reviews for Finns Island Style Grub

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We're locals & love to eat at Finn's! Our favorites are the fish tacos & quesedillas. Visit when you're not in a hurry because the food takes a while, but it's worth it!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My husband and I ate there yesterday for dinner based on the reviews I read on TripAdvisor and we were NOT disappointed. I had the Killer Carnita Tacos and my husband had the Beachin' Yardbird Tacos and it was delicious!! We will definitely be back there again to try the quesadillas tonight. If you visit Panama City Beach this is a DEFINITE MUST TRY. The prices are right, the atmosphere is great, and the food is outstanding!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We went to Finn's one night after spending the whole day at the beach and pool with our 2 and 4 year-olds. They were exhausted and we heard that Finn's was super-casual and kid-friendly. When we got there, my husband got in line to order our food, while I walked over to their kid play area/playground. The food took awhile, but we would've waited for a table no matter where we ate at the beach! At least here, the kids were entertained (BIG PLUS!!!) The weather was nice, so my husband and I sat at a table, watched the kiddos, and hung out. When we got our food, we first noticed the gigantic portions! You get a TON of food! Everything we ordered was excellent! Definitely one of the better meals we've had in Panama City Beach. Only thing to note: they didn't serve beer or drinks when we went, so BYOB. We and several other people just drank our own beer/wine at our table/s. We will definitely be coming here again and again. Highly recommended, and the staff was super-friendly!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Its a stationary food truck with a tin roofed eating area on the side of Thomas Drive. They have six or eight picnic tables in the shade and as many in the sun. There were no empty tables in the shade so I got the Finntastic Wrap and took it back to my place for lunch. It was outstanding. Full of fresh greens, pico and perfectly spiced chicken. It was supposed to have Guacamole in there but I didn't see any. And it was huge. Excellent meal.

My order was around $9.50 so I dropped the change from a ten in the tip jar and got a sarcastic "thanks for that". There is a sign there informing customers that the crew works hard and admonishing them to leave a buck or two. I don't think my fifty cents was really appreciated. I tend to over tip for good service but taking my order and passing me a sandwich through a window is really not service. But it seems to be a trend. Leave them a buck in the bucket if you want but make sure they see you. Very well make a difference in your food.

There needs to be a category in "atmosphere" that reflected a wider range of choices. For a picnic experience, the atmosphere was fine. For comparison against most restaurants it was lacking.