“WOW!!!!!!!!”

Finns Island Style Grub
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Finns barista bar has awesome coffee, smoothies, acaia bowls, house made kombucha, and craft beers.
Reviewed June 9, 2014

If you are in Panama City Beach area you must go to Finns and eat. The food is fresh and amazing. We had the Blackened Swordfish Tacos and the Blackened Shrimp Tacos. They were by far the best fish tacos we have ever eaten. We found a new favorite at the beach.

There are newer reviews for Finns Island Style Grub

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Just came back from lunch with the family at Finns today. We all LOVED it. Awesome taco's and nacho's. We plan on coming back again during out stay here.

1  Thank Eric W
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Pleasantly surprised! Quality food at a great price! Definitely will return soon with friends! Ordered the blackened shrimp tacos . . . Husband had carnitas! Both were excellent!

2  Thank Laine4263
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Four of us ate here at the end of May for lunch. Two got nachos. I got fish tacos. And our son got a quesadilla. My fish tacos were good. Quesadilla was good as well but the nacho plates left a lot to be desired. There was A LOT of chips but really that was it. The cheese and toppings were not throughout. I do think that if my fiancé and mother in law had gotten tacos they would have been much happier. I would be willing to go back, however I would probably have to beg the others to come. For the four of us it was just under $40 which is pretty cheap for PCB.

2  Thank sockie0117
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

We decided to stop at Finns after seeing the reviews and were pleasantly surprised. My wife had a quesadilla and I had the fish tacos. The food was great I'm really glad we stopped there ,from now on its a must!!!!!!

1  Thank Bslm