“Fresh Food”

Finns Island Style Grub
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Finns barista bar has awesome coffee, smoothies, acaia bowls, house made kombucha, and craft beers.
Birmingham, Alabama
“Fresh Food”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Ordered scallop ceviche, original fish tacos, and and ahi tuna finntastic wrap. Grabbed our canned cokes and sat in the car to await our order (they give you a buzzer). It was a chilly, rainy day. Our order was placed in styrofoam boxes instead of baskets to allow for cleaner eating. My husband liked the flavor of the fish tacos, but longed for more fish and a bigger tortilla made of flour instead of corn. My ahi tuna wrap was huge and delicious. I couldn't eat it all and my husband finished it off. The ceviche was flavorful and fresh, served with a bag of Tostito tortilla chips. We shared the ceviche and I have some left for later. Total cost was just over $29.

“Loved this place”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Everything we had was fantastic. So much so that we came back the next day.We liked being able to sit outside with the dogs. They have a part that is covered so don't worry about the rain.

• Visited March 2014
Madison, Alabama
“Hands down the best in PCB!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to PCB for several years now. We stumbled upon this place and it is awesome!!!! Everything is fresh, handmade, healthy and delicious!!!!!! If the one new place you want to check out make it FINNS!!!

• Visited April 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is a trailer with only outside seating, but very fresh, tasty food! I had the chicken quesadilla and my boyfriend had the ahi tuna tacos. Both were excellent. I would definitely put this on a repeat visit, but the hours are only 10-3 so plan accordingly.

• Visited April 2014
Ooltewah, Tennessee
“If we lived here we'd be regulars!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch here today because my husband loves food trucks...a lot of times the food can be better, fresher and more creative than the best restaurant. This was certainly the case at Finns! We had the Ahi Tuna tacos and the Beachin' Yardbird. Would definitely have both again and most likely will before we leave! Service was awesome, accommodating and quick for freshly made! This place is a must eat when you're in PCB!

Visited April 2014