“Very good”

Finns Island Style Grub
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Finns barista bar has awesome coffee, smoothies, acaia bowls, house made kombucha, and craft beers.
Tiffin, Ohio
“Very good”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Good fresh food. A little food truck with big flavor:-) food is cooked freshly when you order. Nice little picnic area too.

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Healthy choices.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The blackened shrimp tacos were very flavorful. But kind of small. Two did not fill me up. The smoothie was definitely made of real fruit and healthy but I caution there is no sweetener added.
Reminds me of eating out in California where every ingredient is fresh and low calorie. The employees are very nice and for an outdoor spot, I couldn't believe how clean the place was. Since the two tacos didn't fill me up, I went back and tried an Acai bowl. It was really good. Yogurt with granola and lots of fruit.

• Visited October 2013
South
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We went there first week of October 2013 for lunch due to the reviews on here. It is perfect outdoor, Florida atmosphere and the food is awesome. Tried the nachos (several types), the taco carne asada, ceviche, and the quesadillas. The guy at the window (didn't get his name) was awesome and helpful to a group of 6 vacationers. The price is EXTREMELY reasonable. Average price for all 6 of us was about $60 plus we tipped. We ate there as a family twice (and we had to drive all the way to the other side of PCB to get there because we stayed on the West End) and then when they posted that they had yellow fin tuna we went a third time so my wife could get the tuna ceviche (she ate the shrimp also).
REALLY cool place.

• Visited October 2013
Panama City, Florida
“You go for the atmosphere, stay for the music and food”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The location is awesome. This is what I moved to Panama City for. The restaurant is laid out under huge trees above the shore of a small lake and surrounded by bric-a-brac and gift items for sale. As the sun sets over the bay (2 blocks from sight), the lights on the palm trees come to life. Maybe the breeze picks up a little. You step inside and order a glass of wine, maybe a draft craft beer and take a comfortable seat to the sound of acoustic music coming from a performer on a low stage. You're halfway into your second drink when you realize you'd better get something to eat. You line up at the window and the aroma of grilled seafood overwhelms you. At the window, you resist the urge to order the whole menu and settle for shrimp tacos and yardbird tacos. 10 minutes later, someone calls your name and you look up at 2 plates full of food. It's delicious. It's friendly. It's memorable. By the end of the evening, you know the names of the lady at the taps, the guys at the grill, the singer and his wife and son, the couple at the next table. You come back again and again because you can't get enough. This is what you moved to Panama City for. But go early because it's over by 8:30.

• Visited September 2013
“Good smoothies”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I like their smoothies here but so far that is about it. I have tried the nachos but it is like cooking them in my own microwave. Chips pilled high with cheddar melted on the top ones with a few toppings. Not really what I would call five stars but thats just my opinion. The fish tacos were ok but I am a local so I know what fresh fish tastes like. I have also tried the chicken tacos but they were loaded in fat. I assume I am ordering the wrong thing because some people just think this place is the bomb but I am sticking to the smoothies.

• Visited July 2013