“Local flavor, worth the wait!”

Finns Island Style Grub
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Finns barista bar has awesome coffee, smoothies, acaia bowls, house made kombucha, and craft beers.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Local flavor, worth the wait!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Visited my sis in PCB a few weeks ago and read about this place on TripAdvisor. My girlfriend and I took an afternoon away from the beach and tried Finn's out. This was one of the places I knew I wanted to visit to try their fish tacos and ceviche. It was nothing but awesome! The staff at the front counter were super friendly and ordering was so easy. It was a little crowded, I guess a popular lunch spot for locals, but we only waited about 10 minutes and our food was out quick. The fish tacos was absolutely fantastic and the ceviche was wonderful! Excellent job Finn's! We will definitely be back next time we come down from TN.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We ate there twice when we were down in Sept. and it was so good. We both had the original fish tacos the first time, then I tried the shrmp tacos. They were both really good and it was nice to sit outside in the shade and soak in the sea and sun!

“This place ROCKS!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We ate there everyday while on vac in PCB... That's how good it is. Blackend shrimp taco ( which i added pineapple & jalapeño ), Finnastic wraps which are huge, fish tacos, quesadillas , breakfast burritos and the list goes on and on..... Great friendly service. I can't wait to go back again

Tennessee
“Loved it”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for the first time in Sept. during our yearly beach vacation. We all had the original fish tacos and they were delicious and very filling. Loved the atmosphere, and there was really good live music that night. Will come back in the future!

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Best Tacos EVER”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We love this place. My husband -- a foodie nerd-- wanted to try several restaurants while visiting PCB. He has already planned to go back at least once or twice more before we leave town in 2 days.

Try the pork tacos and the grilled fish tacos-- they're awesome!
OH! and my son tried the quesadilla-- it's really, really good! Somehow the tortilla is crunchy and delicious!