“Great tacos”

Finns Island Style Grub
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our mission at FINNS is to keep it small, fresh, and simple. That way we can focus on quality and consistency. We embrace the outdoors, take pride in everything we cook, and love what we do. Most people agree that it shows in our food. No fryers or microwaves here, just a grill and an oven. Live by the motto KEEPING IT FRESH!
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Honestly, when my friend suggested this place, I was thinking "really, a taco truck?", but I was game.

The beef tacos were very good and authentic tasting. I was a little disappointed when we ordered chips and salsa and got a bag of Tostitos, I can manage that at home.

Despite the Tostito issue I would definitely return.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

everyone should eat here in PCB!!! Finn's is a food truck with well-appointed seating outside. i saw them serve a huge veggie quesedilla that look like it was bursting with veggies. the fish tacos were fresh and tasty. the tuna dip (which i realize is a coastal dip after having it at 2 places in PCB) was served cleverly with jalepenos and chips. i would eat here on a regular basis if i were eating out in PCB. it was a nice, fresh change from the fried and weighed-down typical fare in the area.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I shared ahi tuna tacos. The tacos were fresh tasting and beautifully presented. Owner came out and talked to us and was very nice.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Fresh fish, fresh veggies, no wonder the locals love it we will be making this a stop on all of our future PCB vacations.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm glad we saw this place when we were driving by, as we had read the great reviews here. The fish tacos were great, as expected, and very fresh. We ordered a carnita quesidilla for the kids to split, and it was amazing! The smoked meat was delicious. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Jamison1209