“Cool Little Place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Finns Island Style Grub

Finns Island Style Grub
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Finns barista bar has awesome coffee, smoothies, acaia bowls, house made kombucha, and craft beers.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Cool Little Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Finn's is great. I love food trucks and this is a food truck and almost a restaurant in one. There's a little pavilion area that they built around the truck for you to sit and eat at and enjoy the breeze. Really good blackened fish tacos and amazing King Mackerel dip with chips. Cool place, worth a visit.

• Visited August 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great reviews, but not for us.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Found the place easily and ordered tacos, burritos, swordfish ceviche, and nachos. Thought the ceviche with chips was excellent and would get that again. The fish tacos I got blackened and the steak in the nachos and burritos has a jerk spice. As my granddaughter said it tasted like dirt. Since all the reviews were so good must mean we don't like jerk spices. Portions were large. Had a musician singing beach music which was nice. I really wanted to like this place just couldn't.

Visited August 2013
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I found Finns on our honeymoon we loved it so much! We come back every time we are in Panama City beach

• Visited October 2012
Tuscaloosa
“Good Food; Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food here is good, but what makes this place great is the friendly service. Despite the busy lunch hour, the Gentleman taking the orders and the lady serving up the food greeted everyone with a warm hello and friendly smile. This alone is reason enough for me and my crew to return. You can't find this type of service just any where these days! Thanks!

• Visited August 2013
Falls City, Nebraska
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

We drove past here and just loved the feel of it so we HAD to stop! The food was so good. I loved my fish tacos. I got a side of black beans and rice but couldn't eat it because the fish tacos were so big. My husband got a burrito and he said it was mediocre. But he is picky about his burritos. I thought it looked yummy.

• Visited July 2013