“Great laid back place.”

Finns Island Style Grub
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Finns barista bar has awesome coffee, smoothies, acaia bowls, house made kombucha, and craft beers.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Me and my family visited Finn's for the first time during out trip to PCB this year. The atmosphere was very laid back. People brought their dogs with them. I'm an animal lover so I had fun seeing all the different dogs. Food was priced well, not super cheap but it's worth it. I had the Killer Carnitas, they were delicious. A little spicy, but I was warned and I love the heat. I will say though, if you don't like jerk seasoning this is not the place for you. They put it on everything and we weren't aware of that. My mother hates Jerk and my dad ended up eating her food. The guacamole was yummy! I wish they would have served fresh chips instead of bagged tortilla chips. Overall great food. I would come back without my mom.

1  Thank Daisy-Mae-13-13

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Dunes of Panama, it is right across the street from Finn's. You have to look for it. The food was so good and fresh!! We had fish tacos and the finntastic wrap. Definitely will return!!

1  Thank Bhamgirl_11
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We went to Finn's for the first time last week, and have since been back 3 times, it is so good. The fish tacos are first rate, and I've never had better scallop ceviche. The scallops are the really fresh bay scallops that we thought were a thing of the past, and are served with chips or on greens. I myself prefer the greens, as really good salads seem to be relatively rare around here. There is a good variety of hot sauces to put on the tacos, and it's fun to try the various ones, including the very hot red and green habanero based sauces.

1  Thank Mikeo5547
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Fun place to stop and eat. I ordered the fish tacos and they were ok to me. I was hoping for more since all the reviews said they were the best ever, but I didnt find that to be the case. The food looked really good that other people got. It was fun sitting outside in the sun. I will go back and order something else next time.

1  Thank Supermomgeorgetown
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This place is easy to miss as it is a food truck that has had an awning and outdoor seating attached. However, for $7 they served up two overstuffed Fish Tacos that were among the best I ever had. The kids had the quesadillas, which they really enjoyed, and my wife had the tuna dip which was fantastic. Oh, and their made–to–order smoothies are well worth it. Too bad we found this place on our last day in town because I would've gone again!

1  Thank Rob B