“The garlic ball isn't bread”
Review of Island Pizza

Island Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I visited Island Pizza Twice during my short stay in Panama City Beach and definitely plan to make it a staple during future visits. I haven’t ventured past the large over stuffed calzones; the first one was so wonderful I postponed my trip home in order to have another. Considering the high level of quality and oversized portions the price is more than reasonable. Each time I visited I had every intention to eat half and save the rest for later; ha silly mortal, my will power was no match for my gluttonous greedy desire for great taste.
Just a heads up the garlic ball is just that, a seasoned and roasted clove of garlic, its freakin amazing, like little chunks of garlic candy! There is also beer available.
Oh yea, dont forget to visit the little Ice cream shop next door!!

Date of visit: March 2013
2  Thank Adam L

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The pizza was good. The ingredients tasted very fresh. You were able to get up to 10 toppings on a 10 inch pizza for $7.99 which is a great deal. The also offered a kids sized pizza at a cheaper rate which was just enough food for the kids I had with me, ages 10-13.

Date of visit: November 2012
1  Thank Christina C
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I ate at Island Piazza with a group of friends while visiting PCB and my whole group LOVED it! The texture and flavour of the crust was superb. There is pretty much every topping imaginable. Signature piazzas were great but I personally loved being able to create my own. This is a small pizza place place NOT a fine dining restaurant. BUT the pizza is sooooo good!!!! I highly recommend it! Will definitely be back on my next visit.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for the first time on our recent trip to Panama City Beach. We read other reviews on here so decided to give it a try. Their pizza was amazing! Great price and a large variety of toppings to choose from. You pick the type of crust, sauce, cheese and up to 10 toppings for only $7.99! Loved it, we'll definitely go back!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We visited this place back in October of 2011 after he had just got started. We ate there several times (picked it up and took back to our place for an ocean view). Pizza is unique and very reasonable priced. Nice beer choices at a good price. Several specialty pizzas were tried and all were good, including a dessert pizza. Not fancy but that keeps overhead down. A real entrepreneur who bought an old pizza by the slice location to make his own hand made pizzas. The crust is unique and I hope that does not change. Get several to take back to your place to warm up later for lunch and dinners when you do not want to have to go out. Not the typical chain pizza which is nice while on vacation in FL, but you want one after you are tired of seafood and high prices.

Date of visit: November 2011