Open today: 4:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Express ferry to shell island

We had a great experience going to shell island! Captain nick and deck mate Andrew were awesome... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
justinsL1580SS
Panama City Beach, Florida
via mobile
My first trip out

I really had a good time. I was a rider not a fisher on 5 hour trip. Bought sea bands and... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2019

from $42.80
from $25.00
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews hour trip fish shell island eco tour feed the sea gulls deck hand party boat the galley top deck dolphin encounter boat ride saw dolphins sunset cruise great trip cheerios capt crew
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2017

This was our first trip to the area and the dolphin tour was the first thing we did. We did the 1pm tour and it was just great. They go over safely procedures before you leave and we went to shell island. On the way we were able to feed the seagulls and it was amazing. Memories to last a lifetime. We were given 1 1/2 hours at shell island which was just beautiful and then we looked for dolphins which we saw about 7 or 8. They even thru a net in the water and caught the biggest snail I have ever seen. There was a nice snack bar on board and bathrooms and there was air conditioning below..I wish we had more time I would have loved to have gone again.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

I actually went on 2 fishing tours this trip. The 8 hour night trip by myself and the fishing was great. The capt placed us on the fish all night. Mike was my deck hand for the night tour and he was great, very fast at everything and was very talkative and helpful. I caught a little over 30lbs on this trip and was great. I went on a 6 hour day trip with the family, I usually always do the 8 or 10 hour tour but 2 of my family members never been so went with shorter trip. It was fun but didn't get as many fish as my 8 hour tour and had to contend with about 8 dolphins on my side of the boat which steals so many of the fish this is why I like the longer ones because we usually get out far enough to not have to contend with dolphins. My deck hand on the day tour was also very good especially with my mother in-law who kept getting tangled (her first trip ever). We still caught about 10lbs on this trip but like I said before I really like the 8 or 10 hour trips. I think next time I visit though I want to try the 12 hour trip.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

We have been on several CA trips. Always very enjoyable. Wife and I caught several nice fish. This is a large group type charter. Be prepared to work a little and wear clothes you don't mind getting fish stuff all over. It's a great value. Half the trip is traveling to and from the fishing spot. Boat is very slow but takes rough water very well. Highly recommend it

Reviewed August 9, 2017

We took the afternoon Dolphin Safari trip on 8/8/17. The boat we were supposed to get on broke down but they had a back up boat that suited us well. The CPT on the boat "Marc" was very informative and has a good attitude for someone who does the same trips over and over and over. The visit to Shell Island was nice and staying on it an hour was plenty enough time. Then we got on our way to see the dolphins, I am glad we did get to see some because my daughter was really wanting to see them. The trip was nice, the only negative comment I would say is feeding the seagulls at the beginning kinda sucked because you do get tired of the seagulls following you around the boat pretty much the whole time thinking they are getting fed.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for quality shrimp to boil and found it here! (Sam's employee recommended)

Not a huge variety, but they seem to have plenty of what's available.

Cash only sales. (sign on desk)

Highly recommend. Shrimp were delicious!

Date of experience: July 2017