Open today: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Deep sea fishing

We booked a 10 hour trip during red snapper season. This was our sixth year booking with Captain... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2019
derrickb2019
McDonough, Georgia
via mobile
Best deep sea fishing ever!

This was our second time fishing with Chris and Matt on the Lady S. Once again, we caught plenty of... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2018
beckyw62180
Abbeville, Alabama
via mobile

All reviews deep sea fishing these guys red snapper hour trip mate captain blast
Reviewed October 9, 2016

I was looking for a split trip for 8 hrs and 4-6 people total. Captain Mike was the only boat in PCB that would work the deal without wanting me to pay the entire charter up front for 8 hrs and hope that someone else would jump in before my fishing trip. On me giving him short notice he got us together with a father/daughter that had already paid for a 4 hr trip and I just paid the second 4 hrs. Which fished off of the Lady S. What a great trip. Capt Chris was great and constantly kept getting us on the fish, and Matt the deckhand was fantastic they both have a wealth of fishing knowledge and answered all of our questions, even the obviously stupid ones. We had to fight the dolphins for a while but we just kept easing around until they left us alone. We trolled out of the bay and caught several bonita, then we slow trolled for Kings around the fish attractors and caught a few, we literally caught so many fish off the bottom that we were having to take rest breaks, I also caught a 35 lb king flat lining while bottom fishing, then we caught a few Bonita trolling back in. It was an awesome day. Capt Mike's charters is the only service I will use on my return trips.

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank jcoley8449
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

This was our first time going deep sea fishing and we had a great time. The captain Chris hunted down the fish and put us on them several times. The mate's name was Matt. He was awesome too he cleared the lines quick, and we pulled in 80lbs of fish. Mike is a pleasure to deal with and was able to work is in on short notice too.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Lady S with Chris and Seth for a 5 hr trip. We had a great time. Seth did an amazing job making sure there was no down time fishing. We caught 102 lbs of fish. Meat market did a great job on packaging for .60 a lb. Some of the best fish we've eaten! Thanks again fellas!

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank mlcorral3
Reviewed August 13, 2016

Maybe we built up this trip more than we should've,but considering the money I spent it was a total let down! We had a capt. that hadn't been at the chair for a while and did way too much driving around looking for the fish than we did actually fishing!! The first mate Matthew took our whopping 52 lbs of fish to be weighed,and for some reason decided to keep one of our fish for him self,my youngest farthest had caught the fish saw him sneak it back into the boat cooler???? Longer story short,would not use them again,would not refer them to any one !!!

Date of experience: August 2016
6  Thank Keith P
Reviewed July 29, 2016

We used Captain Mike several years ago, but upon seeing these reviews I wanted to chime in. We had 8 people and Capt Mike easily handled all of us. His boat was clean and roomy and even had A/C! We went just offshore and caught a bunch of fish. His staff was quick at getting the fish off the line and getting us fishing again. We all had a great time and have recommended his charter to everyone we know.

Date of experience: August 2015