Review Highlights
Worth every penny

We have been on two trips this week and both times we have had an awesome experience. The crew is... read more

Reviewed yesterday
chad r
Panama City
This made my Birthday even more special.

The whole experience was great. Me and my buddy booked a trip while in town on vacation and just so... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Ryan A

Recommended experiences in and around Panama City Beach
from $67.00
from $42.80
from $32.10
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews treasure island caught fish hour trip captain charlie snapper deck hand untangling lines lady fish snack bar on board out of season six hours small cooler great trip big fish snacks and drinks my husband and son this past week
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2015

Had a family group, 5 of us, had purchased fishing spots for 3, rider spots for two. BE SURE TO TAKE MOTION SICKNESS PILLS STARTING A DAY OR TWO BEFORE YOU GO. The crew was great, the Captain put us over fish several times. Please bear in mind that you are on a small boat in a big pond, lol. There will be a lot of wave movement. Cold drinks and a snack bar are in the galley. Great way to spend a day with your family and friends at a reasonable cost. If you catch some fish, there just happens to be a place back at the dock where you can get them cleaned and fileted for about 60 cents a pound.

Reviewed July 27, 2015

We had a good fishing trip. The crew was nice and hospitable. We weren't able to go out to sea so we had to fish the bay, and didn't catch much, but we still had a great time. It is very nice that the cabin has a air-conditioned area and a snack bar. It was great for my 6 year old who does not do well with heat.

Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

Fished for bottom fish and the Capt. kept us on biting fish. He did what a good Capt does, moving around to find the fish. We caught red snapper, white snapper, grouper, porgies, trigger fish, beeliners, and a few other misc fish. Couldn't have had a better time. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on the half day trips, do the 8 hr trip or longer, you'll catch bigger fish and more of them.

1  Thank 821mitchc
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

So this was our first time deep sea fishing, after reading some reviews I knew not to expect big catches, everyone had fun, we caught some fish, unfortunately the water was really rough and I got so sick (I was that person) but the crew made sure I was okay and checking on me. The cost was great and they have you everything you needed. I thinking maybe for first timers this was good, the crew recommended the longer tour for more fish and bigger ones, so maybe next time. Oh and someone caught a tiger shark and the crew was nice enough to show everyone before they threw it back.

Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

I wanted a fishing adventure to enjoy with my young adult family so i booked this trip. If you are into bluegill fishing from a pond with children or boat riding then this is for you. All the fish were very small, not entertaining at all. I spent 385 dollars plus we bought food and drinks and shirts etc. Probably 500 dollars total. I wasnt to happy with the fishing so i just tipped my deck hand 10 bucks after we stopped fishing. As we were leaving the boat he called us out in front of the entire boat population and complained about the tip we gave them. So i spent 500 bucks to get embarrassed by these jerks. The fishing was awful, and they are lucky there wasnt a fight right there at the end of the day. It was that bold and ridiculous. Do not waste time or money on these guys. I rarely give a negitive review but if i could give a 0 out of 10 it would be a 0. Pictured is the best fish you will catch.

14  Thank bradsd