“Jbwise1”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Jbwise1”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Well not a lot to say about the place, However they do have short tours, learn how they process the wine. Very knowledgable about the wine process. You may taste the different wines and they have case discounts.

Visited December 2012

Decatur, Illinois
320 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 412 helpful votes
“Had a Great Time...”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

....and bought much wine! Yep, our visit inspired me to write poetry! Okay...not good poetry, but at least it rhymed!

This is a small place fairly near the beaches. You enter through the gift shop and our crowd quickly got distracted with all the wine-associated gifts and goodies. However, we finally got the four of us settled down at the counter to do what we came for...taste wine!

Virtually, all the wines here are made from the Muscadine grape, with the exception of a berry wine or two. We tasted at least ten different wines, including a mulled wine and a wine slushy. (BTW, tasting is free!) There were several we really liked, and purchased. My favorite was the sherry....a golden taste of honey and pecans. Can't wait for an evening fire to break open that bottle!

They also have a tour of the wine making facilities in the back...we didn't have time for that...maybe next visit!

We had a great time here....loved learning about the new wines from our delightful server. Will have to come back again! in the meantime, we recommend you stop by here for a visit...taste a few, buy a few....the prices are reasonable...and just have a good time!

Visited November 2012
sassylady22001
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“nice but small”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

It is basically just a wine store. I expected more. You can taste wine, but I wasn't impressed. I haven't been back there since then.

Springboro, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Free Tasting - and surprising good wine!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The tasting was free, and included a wide variety of choices. I really liked some of the ones I did not expect to like....and I ended up buying 4 bottles! ;)

Visited September 2012
Seymour, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stopped in to do the wine tasting. It was so good! The staff is so nice and helpful. I will definitely be stopping in every time I am in PCB..

Visited September 2012