“2nd timers”
other travelers have booked this property
The view is just breathtaking Brand New Balcony Table, Updated in April of 2017
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
You Don't Have To Compromise on Luxury During Your Beach Vacation!
The view is just breathtaking
Brand New Balcony Table, Updated in April of 2017
Brand New Lounge Chairs, Updated in April of 2017
What Could Be Better Than Finishing Your Day Watching the Sunset While You Enjoy a Memorable Dinner?
Living Room With Gorgeous Italian Leather Sofa and Contemporary Decor
Bar Area
Fully Equipped Kitchen With Stainless Steel Small Appliances
Beautiful Dining Area with Contemporary Glass Table
Master Bathroom
Second Bedroom with Super Comfortable Contemporary Queen Size Bed and Elegant Dresser
Second Bathroom
Balcony. East Side View.
Balcony. West Side View.
Sunset view from the balcony. Priceless!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
NicoleS34...
“2nd timers”
Reviewed July 1, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This is the second time I've stayed at this condo... This time we took the kids too. Condo is still great and we also like the location, away from the party scene. Very quiet, neighbors are perfect! Artem again has been wonderful to rent from! The only thing we'd like different is more basics for a family, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap...etc... This wouldn't be trouble if it were my husband and I, but a family of four needs just a tad more. Also we just purchased beach towels and chairs...we wanted to be able to use these things at our convenience and take them to different beaches...Otherwise great overall! Will stay again!!

Management Response
Jul 3, 2016
Dear Guest,

You really made my day! I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your kind words. I really appreciate your time and efforts writing on Tripadvisor.com and sharing your experience.
I was delighted to know that you enjoyed your time at my place. I am really sorry that you felt that there were not enough basic supplies and paper products provided upon your arrival.
I apologize for not disclosing in my welcome email the amount of supplies provided in the arrival package and missing an opportunity to provide additional services and products to my guests.
After I received your email, I recognized the problem and included missing information in my Welcome email. Also, I increased the amount of paper towels and toilet paper, and addressed your concern about refilling soap bottles with my cleaning company.
Thank you very much for your feedback and for helping me create the perfect guest experience.

As soon as you are ready to begin planning your next trip to Panama City Beach, feel free to contact me.
I will be more than happy having you and your family back at my vacation home. And, I can assure you that you will have a wonderful holiday!

Artem
West Fork
Reviewed June 21, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Liked best: The balcony
Liked least: Master bedroom mattress.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Katehaz
“This was a lovely space on the beach with everything available that one would need.”
Reviewed April 26, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Awesome views , Artem was wonderful , very helpful and prompt to respond when we had questions. If i return to PCB i will certainly stay in this condo.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
sbrown385
Chicago, Illinois
“Perfect getaway - great condo!”
Reviewed October 17, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Artem was great to work with from initial request through the end of our stay. He stayed in contact and followed up to make sure everything was as planned. We ate at the places he recommended nearby - all amazing.
The Condo was very modernly decorated, has a spectacular view, and is located in a well maintained building. I couldn't have asked for a better location to stay.
We had some friends stay down the road. After visiting them, I'm glad we picked this condo instead.
This is by far the best vacation we have had. I'll definitely be staying here again in the future.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
RobbyAust...
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome PCB experience”
Reviewed September 23, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Great overall experience.Owner and Resort staff were friendly and helpful. Mike's Oyster Bar across the street is a super perk for beer and oysters, good breakfast too. Condo is beautiful, the view is breathtaking. The only negative was the wifi was a little slow. Beyond that- You wont want to leave- Definitely would return, definitely recommend to friends and family.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and Mikes
Liked least: wifi could be a little faster, hard to stream movies
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
jenw878
Louisville, KY
“Perfection once again”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This was our 2nd stay at this condo and it was just as perfect as the 1st time. The rooms are spacious, clean, modern-nothing is outdated here. We had 2 adults and 2 late teen/early 20's with us. All the amenities we needed were provided.

Artem gave us an early check in because our 10 hour trip was only about 9 hours! And that was done easily with a text. All communication with him was fast, professional and courteous. He was very concerned that everything was up to par not only when we checked in but during the week as well.

The balcony is our favorite part. Since this is a corner unit-It's huge. There is enough room for a large table and 4 chairs-as well as 2 ridiculously comfy lounge chairs. I love that there are actually 2 balcony entrances-one off the main bedroom and one in the living room area. And as an added perk the property next door is vacant so there was basically ZERO noise while you enjoyed the view.

Since each bedroom has it's own full bath, it's impossible to feel cramped up or on top of each other even when you have the parents doing the grown up thing and the kids doing the kid thing.

The property itself has some signs of wear and tear but it was nothing that affected our trip-and again the condo itself is 100% updated. They were actually in the process of redoing the hot tub area when we were there so that should be nice. We enjoyed the super nice new gas grills located on the beachfront patio. Everyone who worked at the property was friendly, helpful and professional. They take it pretty seriously. The guy who did the beach chair/umbrella rentals was top notch. His name is Lloyd and he is super attentive.

We will be back again. And again. And again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The modern decor and large balcony
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
Morales_B
Houston, Texas
“Beautiful, Clean Beach Home with Nearby Conveniences”
Reviewed August 19, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This condo was beautiful both inside and out. It had a gorgeous view of the beautiful emerald waters and white sands looking both ways off of the balcony that seemed to go on forever. The location was great as it was near stores, restaurants, and activities but not directly in the hub of tourists. The condo staff were helpful and polite. Artem was a great communicator and kept me up to date with the booking process and the deposit refund. He was responsive to emails and texts as well. There were only a few things that would have been nice to have such as a blender, more kitchen towels, and perhaps bathroom rugs but we managed with what was available. We had a great time and look forward to returning soon.

Liked best: the view
Liked least: air conditioning units located directly across from front door
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing