“Worst experience EVER in my life, MANAGER RUDE WOULD NOT WORK IN MY ESTABLISHMENT !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cantina Bar & Grill at Pier Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I are from Pamana City area, decided to try. Second seating, restaurant not cleaned since night before with rice all over floor. Our shoes sticking to floor. Once seated about 15 minutes had to ask for chips and salsa, asked for cheese dip. Waitress stood at front talking. Finally flagged manager to explain and he was very very rude. He was mad we complained so we stood to leave and we were told did not need to pay but made everyone look at us. Told him I was not there for anything free and would pay for tea and chips. Manager told us have a good day and not come back. I asked for owners name so he told me owner did not want talk to me just as he did not. Then told me I was rude! Would not give to me but I called TDC so I know and will call him as I know if I were owner, I WOULD WANT YO KNOW WHY MY ESTABLISHMENT WAS RECEIVING BAD REVIEWS. We are locals that will keep this place going on down times. They do not need to worry as I will never go back. I can reach, 850-227-4230, Charlene. Please call! I will give every detail!

2  Thank CharChar51

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Cantina Bar & Grill is down home great cooking. It is not an upscale restaurant - just a great
family restaurant with great food. They specialize in seafood. Their marketing is rustic with boat & schooner decorations. They offer live music outside, but it was too loud for us - as we wanted to talk & absorb the view of the bay - boats coming in. The service was great. we had a very young waitress and she hustled & was very courteous . She was very polished. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Very good!! I got the La Cazuela and it came out steaming and delicious. I was there on a Wednesday day and was lucky enough for that to be the day of half price margaritas.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

The restaurant was nice. The service was nice. We ordered nachos to share since we weren't real hungry. The waiter asked if we wanted lettuce, tomato, guacamole and sour cream with our nachos. Naturally, you assume that would be on the nachos. You pay extra for each of those. We thought that was a bit much, but didn't complain. You live and learn. The food was very good. I just thought it was wrong to charge the way they did. I didn't order a margarita because it was $7.50 for a 12 ounce and that's just not worth it to me.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I can make this short and simple. The food - bland and boring. The price - WAY too HIGH!! Don't waste your time or money.

1  Thank Emily_M1102