“My First Visit”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Firehouse Subs, founded in Jacksonville, Fla. by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, is a 426-unit fast casual restaurant chain. Firehouse Subs® offers oversized portions of premium hand-sliced meats and cheeses, steamed to make the flavors burst, then piled high with fresh produce atop a toasted sub roll. The restaurants reflect the authentic firefighter heritage of the founding family’s 200 years of firefighting service.
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stopped here for a quick lunch. I did not know the menu and the staff was eager to help me. Subs are served hot, but you can get them cold. I ordered a turkey bacon ranch on white, served hot. I was happy because it tasted really fresh and I enjoyed it very much. I ate it right away but can understand the potential for this sandwich to get soggy if it sits for a while.

1  Thank SunflowerGirl_2014
There are newer reviews for Firehouse Subs

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We bought 4 great subs and had great service. I recommend eating them as soon as possible otherwise they can become soggy.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Our first time at a firehouse sub shop. The staff was very friendly and helpful in ordering. The place was clean and offered over 100 combinations of soda drinks. Subs were made with fresh ingredients. And were very tasty. Subs seemed to be a little higher in price than our sub shops back home. Overall a good place to have a sub.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I love the new 500 calories sandwichs So glad they came to my area Wyomissimg Pa. I go there every other week.

1  Thank Sammi F
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had our first Firehouse sub on a recent trip and loved it. Came home, realized we had one here and were thrilled! Had lunch this week and, indeed, an awesome sandwich!!! We had the Italian - lots of really good meats & veggies, dripping with cheese & dressing - and saw some other great looking sandwiches coming out, being consumed by many happy customers.
Good Sandwich. Good service. Reasonable prices. Clean facility. = Great lunch stop!