“Location, location, location!”
other travelers have booked this property
'Sea Oats' at The Dunes of Panama
Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
View from the Master Bedroom
View from the balcony
relax
view from the living room
Welcome to The Dunes of Panama
Fifth floor balcony  A   Building
Suds Weezer
Lighted Clay Tennis Courts
The Dunes of Panama  A Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Steffabel...
Athens, Georgia
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We were pleased with the condo, nice floor plan. The view was spectacular! The unit could use more updates (get rid of the carpet and a lot of the light fixtures weren't working)but overall, it was clean and was stocked with everything we needed. Great rental for the price........
The property itself was well maintained and again, the location was by far,the best.....we are planning on returning.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ann D
Duluth, Georgia
“Nasty”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The Dunes complex was nice--however, the unit I rented had an owner renting it. I did not know this at the time of rental but the Dunes does not clean this apartment--they only replace the linens. The unit was extremely dirty. Filthy carpets, bathrooms and kitchen. Even the dishes in the cabinets were dirty. I cleaned everything and called requesting a working vacuum cleaner. I certainly left the place a lot cleaner than I found it, but, there was nothing I could do about the pet-stained, filthy carpets other than vacuum them. I would recommend the Dunes but not this unit. When I returned my keys I informed the lady the carpets were in dire need of cleaning. I hope for the sake of people spending their hard earned money on a vacation they take my advice--but, I doubt they will.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach
Liked least: Dirty
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 7, 2014
We were so disappointed to read the comments and surprised since this guest had requested an extended stay and a late check out. Housekeeping does not rely upon the condo supplying cleaning tools or products. They bring their own. Unfortunately, they will not know that a vaccum doesn't work until it is reported by a guest. When we were made aware of this, we provided a new working vaccum for the condo. The unit had a set of 12
service ware, flat ware, 14 oz and juice glasses, pots and pans, 2 lamps for the living room and 2 lamps for the master bedroom placed prior to this guests arrival. After unpacking new service ware, there is never a need to scour it due to food particles. The older set was removed from the condo prior to the guest arrival. The upholstery (sofa and recliner) and the carpets were cleaned by a commercial carpet cleaning company the first Saturday of June. Since this guest departed, we have placed a new leather love seat in the living room and new window covering in the guest bedroom. We are sorry that the guest was displeased but can't understand why they were so angry about our inability to extend their stay. We request that all of our guests use the inspect and report policy we have in place. Upon arrival, please inspect the property and if anything is needed, please email or call us. Staff will come over to assure that our guests are satisfied.
LA
Reviewed May 9, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
May 9, 2013
Thanks for sharing you opinion Anne. We are glad that we can offer a clean, well maintained pet friendly unit. We realize that an increasing number of people are choosing to vacation with their four legged family members yet there are not as many options for them. We love to have repeat guests so do keep us in mind when you need another beach break. We'll be ready to welcome all in the family.
Have a wonderful summer.
Dr George
Panama City Fl Resorts
KY
Reviewed September 27, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Sep 27, 2012
We are so glad you had a good time. Happy Guests make us happy!
Thanks for encouraging us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing