“Good, reaonably price meal”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Cuisines: American
Description: The first Shane's Rib Shack in Bay County is now open for business and would be honored to serve you. Shane's Rib Shack is a product of time spent with Shane's grandfather, Big Dad. "Do what you love, and do it better than anyone else," was Big Dad's advice. The result? Taste for yourself in Shane's Rib Shacks across America. Every family has a secret recipe that's handed down from generation to generation. Shane got the recipe for his sauce from "Big Dad", his beloved grandfather. He passed it on to Shane just like he did his sense of integrity and his old fly reel. Shane and Big Dad spent countless hours creating, refining and perfecting the tastes they loved. Shane's BBQ sauce is great on beef, chicken or pork, but watch out, it's gonna get messy! History Established in 2002 It all started in suburban Atlanta in McDonough, Georgia in 2002. They still make great BBQ here six days a week. Shane's big idea grew from this little shack to become the fastest growing BBQ restaurant concept in the nation. Shane's Rib Shack now has approximately 70 locations across America in 14 states. The menu has expanded somewhat since the original days to now include many chicken products as well as enormous salads and burgers.
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Pretty good bbq. They don't skimp on servings. Plate meals come with choice of 2 sides. I had the pulled pork; it was piled high, accompanied with a slice of Texas toast. My sides were green beans and baked beans. The baked beans were okay; lightly seasoned. The green beans were not seasoned at all. Tasted like they were out of a can. Next time I'd get fries. I did see plates of chicken and ribs come out of the kitchen that looked good. My husband had wings. He was pleased with them. The service is fast and efficient. There's even a small seating area outside.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I enjoyed the customer service I got here I got good suggestions from the employee at the counter and even some locals stepped in and gave us some good suggestions. I got the boneless wings they were really good, My wife got a bbq sampler plate. The sauces they have are awesome good selection. The owner I believe even came out and talked to us before we left and thanked us for coming.

1  Thank JeffG1982
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed eating at Shane's, the girl taking orders was very helpful after we told her we had never been there before and asked her what she recommended. The other staff were very friendly and kept coming by to see if we needed anything. I had the sampler platter and my wife had ribs. The ribs were actually my least favorite thing. I liked the bbq and the chicken tenders rolled in bbq sauce the best. The ribs were decent just nothing to write home about. Overall it was a good resturant, and great for "something different" around PCB.

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

We tried shane's based on the reviews on TA. When we walked in we were face to face we the menu on the wall behind the counter. We were encouraged to order by a fancy robot that looked like a young girl. Not much emotions but our order was taken with precision. I ordered the two meat combo with potato salad and slaw. I walked around the corner to fill my plastic beverage cup and there was another robot working away doing a great job but to busy to say hello or even smile. When it was time for our food to come out a very nice and smiling human came out of the kitchen with our food. The two sides were good, pulled pork was good but I had to put sauce on mine to give it flavor. The Ribs were great. If you like ribs just go for them and skip the pulled pork. I think the prices are a little higher than the chain BBQ place but thats ok because we are on vacation and like to try different places. To get 5 stars from me they will have to trade the robots in for humans that have "I like people personality".
I highly recommend Shane's Ribs and Robots.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

If you like styrofoam and cheap plastic forks you will love this place. Food is nothing to brag about. Wish there was a good BBQ place on the beach.

1  Thank rick m