“Beautiful!”
other travelers have booked this property
Panama City Beach Splash oceanfront master bedroom
Panama City Beach Splash Oceanfront Master bedroom with flat screen TV Panama City Beach Splash Oceanfront Master Bathroom
Check Availability
Panama City Beach Splash Oceanfront Balcony
Splash Resort Guest Bathroom
Splash Resort view from Balcony
Splash Resort Fitness Center
Splash Resort mini arcade and bowling alley
Splash Resort Lobby
Pier Park Shopping Mall nearby
Splash Main Lobby
Newly renovated fishing pier at Pier Park - just 2 miles east
Splash Kiddie pad
Splash Kid's pool
Splash Jacuzzi
Splash Kid's pool with water bucket and slides
Splash lazy river
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Beautiful! ”
Reviewed February 18, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Visited a friend who rents a condo at Splash for the entire month of January. Being from the Chicago suburbs a trip to Florida in January is a treat in itself. The condo he rented had great amenities and another smaller room attached that had a private entrance and everything you possibly could need. A balcony for every room, large windows and private.
Lower level has a wonderful hot tub, heated pool and fun places for the kids to play. Only steps from the beach and super fantastic views during the day and gorgeous sunsets! Great place for a family get away or couples getting away. Close to all the restaurants and entertainment you could ask for. Plenty of options concerning condo specifications. Thinking of something in Panama City Beach...don't look any farther!

Management Response
Apr 2, 2015
Dear Destiny,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I really appreciate your compliments, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the washer leak has caused your family. I hope you will come to stay with me again in the future.

The damage deposit is handled by Flipkey. The money doesn't even come to my account. The website normally refund guests 7 days after check out and if they don't receive any complaints from condo owners. So please give it a couple of more days. If you still don't receive the refund, let me know and I will follow up with the help desk.

Julia
momtrout
Seymour, Tennessee
“Spectacular view!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Great views, clean rooms, nice amenities, we would definitely stay again if we came back to Panama City Beach.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jennifer...
“We loved it! Would come back again.”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed with my husband and two daughters and we had a great time. The condo is very nice and had all the amenities we needed to feel at home. We felt Splash Resort does an excellent job on maintaining all of its grounds to a high standard of quality. We will definitely come back again. Julia was great to work with and check in and check out was as easy as just showing up and going home. Love the code entrance to the condo instead of having keys.

Traveling group: Young Children
4signs
Georgia
“Right on beach! Lovely condo!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband, three teenagers and I had a great time here. Denise was very nice to work with, and made everything easy. Check in and out was a breeze, And the keyless entry is so convenient. Everyone can come and go as they please, and you never need to worry about forgetting a key. The living area and the master bedroom have sliding doors to the large balcony with an amazing view! The decor was very lovely The master bedroom was beautiful and spacious with nice bedding and a comfortable bed (little soft for our taste). The second bedroom is cozy, but sufficient nicely decorated and the second bath was large. The hall has a small stacked washer and dryer which we did not use. The hall closet even had two "boogie" boards. The living area was small, a couch and chair, and nice TV. The kitchen was a bit of a problem for us, because we actually needed to use it. : ) But if you just plan to use it lightly, it would be fine. I was somewhat unhappy that we found the dishes were not clean and I needed to wash them before we used them. I believe the reason is that no dishwasher detergent is provided. So I am sure that people just run them through the dishwasher without soap. I did purchase soap to use. The beach was beautiful! The white sand was amazing. The water was clean and clear. I couldn't believe how far out we could walk out into it! Due to our timing, it was not crowded and I loved having the reserved beach chairs! There was a place to rent sailboats or jet skis just to the side and we sailed for one afternoon. The pools that were open were clean and uncrowded. There was no indoor pool, but the one was heated. The lazy river was not heated, and was disappointing mostly because it was so short and the tubes seem to all be kid sized. There was a toddler water play area that looked nice, but obviously we did not use it. Overall it was a lovely place and I would happily recommend it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location , right on the beach, lovely condo
Traveling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Nov 5, 2013
Thank you for your review and for your recommendation!
Also, thank you for bringing the dirty dishes to my attention. This is not the standard. I have brought this to my housekeeper's attention. All dishes should have been cleaned, put away, and first use of dishwasher soap provided. I apologize for the inconvenience.
I hope you will choose us again for your vacation plans!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing