“One of the nicest places I've ever stayed!”
other travelers have booked this property
New hardwood flooring and queen sleeper sofa.
NEW iComfort mattress in master bedroom. Queen guest room - beautiful new hard wood fooring!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
New hardwood flooring and queen sleeper sofa.
NEW iComfort mattress in master bedroom.
Queen guest room - beautiful new hard wood fooring!
Stainless steel kitchen with marble countertops
Dining/Kitchen
Balcony view from bedroom
My little girl showing off large shower (it's big enough for two!)
Grill on Balcony
New updated balcony height patio furniture.
Cozy bunks with clothes storage underneath
My balcony sunset view.  NOT pictured - I have new patio furniture now also.
View from pool
Pool
Marble Lobby
Jacuzzi
Poolside Bar/Cafe (Plasma TVs on wall-not shown)
Cafe Menu
View from balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rwmotzel
Columbus, Georgia
“One of the nicest places I've ever stayed!”
Reviewed June 28, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Beautiful condo. Great view. Close to everything. Very friendly and helpful staff. We've stayed many different places in PC but this was the nicest. We will definitely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dcteammom
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Family home”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We had a great time staying at condo. Plenty of room for all 8 of us, 3yr old, 3 teenagers, 2 twenty year olds, and mom and dad. Great view of ocean and sunset from balcony. Thanks for sharing your home and making it feel like our home.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Athens Georgia
Reviewed April 17, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Alison G
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Lovely Condo”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

This was my first time booking with an individual owner and was nervous but it was so easy and MUCH less expensive than booking at the resort like we usually do. This is my third time at Sterling Breeze as we usually come for baseball tournament but this time was for girls weekend and we love it here! It is on the "quiet" side of Panama City Beach and so close to Pier Park and I can even see Frank Brown park from the front door of the unit we stayed.
The unit was very clean and spacious. We love to cook and the kitchen had everything we needed. We really loved having the grill on the balcony! Owner was very nice and even let us stay an extra day since no one was coming in directly after us.
The only negative from before is that the parking garage was confusing - at first we could not figure out which floor to park in order to take the bridge across without taking the stairs or elevators.
Other than that, we will absolutely be back and hope to rent this same unit again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Condo and location
Liked least: garage
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Mar 31, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I do have many guests there for the tournaments as the location is perfect. I bought this condo for its location on the, as you said, "quiet" side for the very reason you probably stay there as well. I hope you return and rent from me again in the future. Thank you for booking my home.
Birmingham Alabama
Reviewed January 10, 2014 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Jan 10, 2014
I am glad you enjoyed my condo and beautiful Panama City Beach, Florida. Thank you also for the owls - they did the trick keeping the birds off the balcony. So real looking! I hope you return and have a long and wonderful marriage. Leesa
Susan K
Dothan, Alabama, United States
“I do NOT recommend this place...had several problems...none were worked out”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

We booked this condo 6-21/25-2012 for a family of 5...when we arrived, we found several things needed attention...
#1...the front bedroom carpet was soaked...couldn't get into the bed or closet without getting your feet wet...I called Leesa....said she was going to get someone to take care of it...which we never saw...was SOAKED the entire time
#2...was going to grill out but the grill did NOT work
#3...several light bulbs in the condo were out....from the bedroom, to the dining area, to the hallway
She advertises 24 hr. on call maintenance...when we called the front desk, they would NOT even talk to us since we rented directly from Leesa...they wouldn't even provide us towels to soak up the water with
There was sand and SNAILS in the master shower...yuk!
There were maintenance people working on balconies, so we were run out of the pool and hot tub area one day

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the fact that we actually left a day early since it was raining
Liked least: I felt like we were staying in a run down hotel...no one helped us...no one offered a partial refund or anything to help the situation
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Feb 8, 2013
Thanks for letting me know - I have hired a new maintenance company and housekeeping. It appeared that the last guest left the air conditioning running and the sliding door open that caused the A/C to freeze and leak. The grill has been repaired and all light bulbs replaced. New housekeeping staff is fantastic. All carpet is being replaced too! You will LOVE this unit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing