“Great find”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Thomas Drive
Description: Sawaddee Ka. Welcome to the only upscale Thai restaurant in the beach area of Panama City. Jazmine Thai Cuisine offers authentic thai cuisine, along with fresh sushi selections and full bar. Dine in casually elegant setting at an affordable price. Your special meals made fresh to order, as hot as you can handle, no MSG. Try local favorites like Paad Thai, Tom Yum, and curry dishes. Lunch specials from 11a.m. to 3p.m.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We just happened to see this restaurant as we passed, turned around and decided to try the food. We were very pleased with the quality of our food, and our service was outstanding. It was fair priced, the desert was a little pricy, but plenty for 2. In the area again, on our to go back list.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is a popular place among friends and fairly new establishment. We have only been once and the food was very good. Their menu is extensive--so much to choose from. I want to try it all! We had the sushi, but I want to go back and try everything else.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We spotted Jazmine Thai Cuisine when driving around getting familiar with the area and taking note of what PCB offers. We look Thai food, so we certainly added Jazmine to our list of candidate restaurants to try during our short visit to PCB.

We did return for lunch and were not disappointed. We can’t miss the restaurant due to its large LED sign along the road and of course the building design. The interior is even more ornate with Thai décor. Having been to Thailand several times, we’ve seen all this and had come for the food.

I ordered one of the Curry dishes, which was excellent and boasted true Thai flavors. Though, not exactly Thai cuisine, my wife ordered Sushi and a stir-fry dish. Both were great and I’d highly recommend visiting Jazmine Thai Cuisine when in PCB.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Second visit to this stylish yet affordable eatery. First class steamed dumplings and excellent pad thai. Extensive sushi menu as well. We will go back next time we are in town.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stopped in for some lunch while passing through town and found this place well worth stopping for a great meal! The sushi was not only fresh but came to the table promptly. I wanted to take an extra order of the pineapple fried rice when I left! The server was a hustled too! Wish I could get these people to open a branch at my house!